Adidas NMD thread

Good explanation thanks.

Was looking at maybe getting the OGs or the Tokyo colorway. Makes sense to just add an insole cuz they don't come with one

That should work, though I find sizing works out fine for me without adding an insole. Tokyos will feel more snug than OGs in the same size because the mesh material doesn't stretch as much as Primeknit does. I had, wore, and sold the Tokyos, btw. Definitely do not size down on those, if you decide to get them.

No hard feelings. Internet = hard to read people intent

If 8 ends up being boat shoes ill resell. Seems like enough demand still

And the only reason I was surprised was because I went 0.5 up to 11US (most nike 10.5/11, but Adidas sizing is wack) in my nmd pk OG whites and was swimming. Even pk tts was too much. Hope all works out for you.

bruh

I'm Canadian and even i know it's a holiday
roll.gif
now it all makes sense.... 

EU were deprived of pairs and still the prices going low. Lets hope US prices settle under $280

The only pairs I were able to get were from EU, all from boutiques. I struck out completely from ADC US with 20k pairs. How ironic.

The Adc drop was a joke tons of people stuck on the splash page while they were letting people buy multiple pairs.

The Adc drop was a joke tons of people stuck on the splash page while they were letting people buy multiple pairs.
FR,,, seems like today was feast or famine.. crazy

And for those contemplating allow me to share one of my favorite quotes with you

"the time to buy, is when there is blood on the streets"   -  
smokin.gif

Shoe game is like the stock market!!  market is flooded now and once it all drys up, prices will go up, prob not to post-release levels but certainly higher than todays prices! 

FR,,, seems like today was feast or famine.. crazy

And for those contemplating allow me to share one of my favorite quotes with you

"the time to buy, is when there is blood on the streets"   -  :smokin

Shoe game is like the stock market!!  market is flooded now and once it all drys up, prices will go up, prob not to post-release levels but certainly higher than todays prices! 

I was almost positive I was getting one pair on ADC. The belugas and oreos I got in within minutes it was so nice and I can never get past splash screen for NMDs fast enough. Can't complain, I think I've been pretty lucky so far scoring yeezys... you win some you lose some.

Last edited:
From yzy v2s to UB 3.0s to now OG nmd 2.0s. Adidas seriously needs to get their sizing in order because not knowing if the shoes you ordered will fit properly or not is nerve racking. I went .05 size down, if toes are poking these will be sold

Last edited:
From yzy v2s to UB 3.0s to now OG nmd 2.0s. Adidas seriously needs to get their sizing in order because not knowing if the shoes you ordered will fit properly or not is nerve racking. I went .05 size down, if toes are poking these will be sold

I'm in the same boat man, ordered .5 down. This sizing talk got me nervous now.

so if i ordered full size down as i have my other 2 nmds pk that way then am i lost already ? 

I'm in the same boat man, ordered .5 down. This sizing talk got me nervous now.
The best point of comparison is the previous PK NMDs these feel just a tad snug in the beginning since the weave feels tighter. But, are they running 0.5 a size smaller compared to previous release probably not. But, if you sized 1.0 down on previous NMDs and they felt snug. These in the same size will be tight.

Last edited:
I really underestimated this release. Thought I would get a pair, but got my order cancelled on SNS yesterday and kept missing out on my size on euro sites. Never got through splash screen on either mobile or desktop. I hope I find a good deal on these soon, since I'm about to off my Trophy Room 16s (impulse buy, can't see myself wearing those)

Any news from SNS? Never got confirmation or cancellation. I know a lot of people were on this boat.

I got confirmation and PayPal confirmation. No cancellation, it looks good right now but you never know so I'm just waiting on the shipping confirmation and I'm golden. :smokin

is anybody in same situation as i am that have order status at size? as PLACED still ? I made my order as not registered if that matters.

The best point of comparison is the previous PK NMDs these feel just a tad snug in the beginning since the weave feels tighter. But, are they running 0.5 a size smaller compared to previous release probably not. But, if you sized 1.0 down on previous NMDs and they felt snug. These in the same size will be tight.
would u say going TTS is too much?

Back
Top Bottom