Adidas NMD thread

same **** with mine.. hope i wake up with confirmation
hmm, I didn't get the email either. the original email says 

When the draw closes on 14/01/2017 @ 06:00 PM GMT we'll notify you within 3 hours of the draw closing whether you were able to order a size UK 10.

But it's way past that now.. 

hmm, I didn't get the email either. the original email says 

When the draw closes on 14/01/2017 @ 06:00 PM GMT we'll notify you within 3 hours of the draw closing whether you were able to order a size UK 10.

But it's way past that now.. 
but i'm talking bout size? order 

These hyped releases where stores mess up really does damage to customer relations and then we never return for other items that actually make most of their revenues. 

Screw  them.

Last edited:
Got the SNS email too. They need to fix their site or do an END Launch like raffle.

I added to cart yesterday but SNS wouldn't let me checkout despite the cart hold.

These look awesome.  How did you remove the stripes so cleanly?  Is there a video or post somewhere with some tips?

Sounds like this was a tough release. I didn't even try once I realized the stores they were releasing at. ADC used to be one of the best and close to fair places to cop but now it's just like a regular footsite smh.

Ah well. On to the next.

Sounds like this was a tough release. I didn't even try once I realized the stores they were releasing at. ADC used to be one of the best and close to fair places to cop but now it's just like a regular footsite smh.

Ah well. On to the next.

Been able to cop every Nike shoe I've wanted but these recent Adidas releases? Pffftffft

I just picked up my pair from Adidas SF.

I have the 2015 pair in a 10.5. I bought my new pair in a 10.5.

Unlaced, these fit exactly the same and have the exact same length/width feel/extra room. 

No it does not feel tighter.

Take your normal PK size.
Finally. An actual comparison between the 2015 and 2017.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom