Adidas NMD thread

When you say breakdown image? Do you mean the pic of the all over print NMDs, are they meant to be the Nicekicks collab?
i have zero info on the ones with writing. not even interested in those. im talking about these. but i was skeptical because i saw the other pair thats similar tot he friends and family is dropping on the 30th. went back to their twitter and it was gone. it wasnt even on the .com site. and they didnt answer my question when i asked if theyd be on ADC. just said it would be availale at 2 of their locations. praying it isnt some limited type thing or collab

View media item 1881319  

Last edited:
i have zero info on the ones with writing. not even interested in those. im talking about these. but i was skeptical because i saw the other pair thats similar tot he friends and family is dropping on the 30th. went back to their twitter and it was gone. it wasnt even on the .com site. and they didnt answer my question when i asked if theyd be on ADC. just said it would be availale at 2 of their locations. praying it isnt some limited type thing or collab

View media item 1881319 

I could get with those. Although they look real similar to the Key City NMDs.

View media item 1881319  
Nice Kicks actually has an NMD set to come out in February for the Adidas Consortium tour. Maybe it is these.. Doubt any other NMD will release this month in addition to the ones scheduled for the 30th.

Last edited:
Nice Kicks actually has an NMD set to come out in February for the Adidas Consortium tour. Maybe it is these.. Doubt any other NMD will release this month in addition to the ones scheduled for the 30th.

View media item 1882976

Yeah thats what i thought. Panicking as this Boost habit is hammering my wallet! Soooo Nicekicks NMDs in Feb, then Solebox Ultras in March. Damn!

make sense now. **** these are gonne be expensive to get i feel like. just wanted them on ADC so i could use my voucher.

some more CWs below. 

23178876053_bf49fdd1dd_z.jpg

Last edited:
is the sku for the 30th's nmd s79478 or s42131 or neither?

i know people say go down 0.5 - 1.0 size on these but anyone own both these and the ultra boosts? want to know what size you wear in both, cause im an 11 in UBs (true size is 10.5).

and some people say 0.5 size down on UBs, some say TTS, and some say half size up. i just dont know anymore haha

I'm an 8.5 in UB and I got a 7.5 in these NMDs. The reason to size down is unlike the UB, these don't have an insole. Your foot sits directly on the midsole boost foam.

For sure I would size at least .5 down. If you're not gonna wear socks I would go down a full size.

The Darkside Initiative in SF has a Consortium account so maybe them? I don't think any stores have confirmed that they will or won't be getting them yet.

NiceKicks is actually opening up shop in San Fransisco. From what I hear, the NMD should be released in conjunction with the store opening.

I'm an 8.5 in UB and I got a 7.5 in these NMDs. The reason to size down is unlike the UB, these don't have an insole. Your foot sits directly on the midsole boost foam.

For sure I would size at least .5 down. If you're not gonna wear socks I would go down a full size.
word thank you so much. repped.

Are there any pictures of the NMD x Nicekicks up on the web? Do we know if Austin's NiceKicks will be receiving them? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom