Adidas NMD thread

i wear a 13 in ub's and i picked up a 13 in these going half size down isn't much of an option for me not too many 12.5's are out there. i tired on a 12 and a 13 in the nmds and went with a 13 theres a lil more room but 12 is way too small

I wear a 14 in UB (TTS is 13, but I have a wide foot)

size 14 NMD = clown shoes on me

size 13 NMD = still a sloppy fit

WIll be going for 12.5's and 12's 

God damn these NMDs run BIG. I'm a size 9 in UB but i can fit an 8 in NMDs. Initially bought them to OOP to a homie but now i'm having second thoughts lol. Do you guys know if the primeknit stretches over time to accommodate my wide feet?

God damn these NMDs run BIG. I'm a size 9 in UB but i can fit an 8 in NMDs. Initially bought them to OOP to a homie but now i'm having second thoughts lol. Do you guys know if the primeknit stretches over time to accommodate my wide feet?
Just curious, is your sz 9 in UB a comfy one or a semi tight fit? Also, by reading your question, I think the full size down in the NMD is a very tight fit. Is that right? I am just trying to size up for the 30th. I think Im gonna do a half size down only.

Last edited:

Just curious, is your sz 9 in UB a comfy one or a semi tight fit? Also, by reading your question, I think the full size down in the NMD is a very tight fit. Is that right? I am just trying to size up for the 30th. I think Im gonna do a half size down only.
My feet aren't normal/symmetrical like most people. My right foot is a half a size larger and a full size wider than my left. That being said, the size 9 UB is a snug fit which stretched out to a very comfortable fit after 4 wears at the gym. I also take out the insole for my right foot to accommodate the wideness(my left leg is a little bit shorter which makes it perfect if i take out the right insole). As for the NMDs, the size 8 allows for good wiggle room for my left foot but because my right foot is so wide, theres not as much wiggle room. Right NMD is pretty tight while the left has a nice loose fit. 

I hope that helped lol

I have normal width feet. I'm 9.5us in UBs and 9us in NMDs i tried to go a full size down in the NMDs they do fit and the Primeknit stretches but you also get some horrible looks bulges from your toes pushing up and out the end and top of the toebox. I would honestly recommend .5 down in NMDs not a full size down.

Last edited:
I have normal width feet. I'm 9.5us in UBs and 9us in NMDs i tried to go a full size down in the NMDs they do fit and the Primeknit stretches but you also get some horrible looks bulges from your toes pushing up and out the end and top of the toebox. I would honestly recommend .5 down in NMDs not a full size down.
is 9.5 your true size?

cause my true size is a 10.5

i size up to an 11 for UBs

and was going to size half down from my true size to a 10 for these NMDs

I wear a 14 in UB (TTS is 13, but I have a wide foot)

size 14 NMD = clown shoes on me

size 13 NMD = still a sloppy fit

WIll be going for 12.5's and 12's 
Damn man you and I are in the same boat my TTS is size 13 but I wear size 14 in UB. I don't own any NMD's yet I was thinking of going with a 13 but do you think 12.5/12 will be the better option?

Nice, I bought (resale) only a half size down to be safe. Ill share when I get them in. Just for kicks, may try for an 8.5 on this new release to see what they feel like. I know what you mean about the toes showing through the primeknit, trying to avoid that.

That's the only news I've heard bout these releasing so I take it with a grain of salt. They're nice but not $170 nice, i'll cop if they drop to bout $100

Back
Top Bottom