Adidas NMD thread

Check their website if it says Dispatched you should be fine. I received my order, but had no tracking #

I'm still at the accepted stage. I had 2 options; either cancel my order, or wait for the restock with a chance of still getting cancelled. Since my money already left the bank, I might aswell wait for a few more days

I'm still at the accepted stage. I had 2 options; either cancel my order, or wait for the restock with a chance of still getting cancelled. Since my money already left the bank, I might aswell wait for a few more days

I'm in the exact same boat lmao

Man who would have thought ASOS would have had these and THAT many

Saw someone list up their order of like 25 pairs

Called NiceKicks SF. Employee claimed he had no idea they would be getting them today either and no social media announcement. Not sure if I by it but Adidas does do random shipments.

Pairs sold out via word of mouth or backdooring. Typical Nicekicks release. They are sold out anyways.
How long did they last? I really like the idea of random, unannounced drops since I'm never going to camp for something. 

L email in hand from Size?

20% discount toward future order...with some janky way to apply the promo.

:lol:

All in all, I can't complain.

Good vibes to those still on the hunt.

A bit ridiculous to be honest. Surprised they didn't apply a 1 per customer limit. Asos had to know anyone buying more than 2-3 pairs was doing so only to resell. Especially, 25. 
roll.gif

Got my order from Size? cancelled today, but picked up a pair for retail + shipping. It's, unfortunately, coming from the EU, so local price + shipping adds about $50. Done with the OG release once this pair arrives. This is my favorite new sneaker since the Lunar Flyknit 1, and I'm looking forward to wearing it for years. 

aaaaand the cancelation email from Size? arrived :lol:

ridiculous that it took almost a week :x

Last edited:

ASOS released pairs slowly, not all at once. Sizes kept coming back in stock for a few hours. They even honored a $30 off coupon they had in their site banner at the time. No double box but they still win MVP of this release in my books :nthat:

Walked into the mall today to try n cop the oreo ub and to my surprise, in Eblens I found grey tricolor nmds on the wall and it was the last sz 11. Very pleasant surprise as I was almost gonna grab a pair for 210

SNS sent me a "Thanks for your recent visit" email to me twice just now. Both with the OG NMD sitting in my "cart." 

Make your site unfriendly to bots and maybe I would have copped. ATC but could never checkout. Probably would have been cancelled anyways. 

Last edited:
SNS has gone from one of my favorite sites to one of the worst in the course of about 6 months. All these bungled Yeezy drops and just completely failed attempts at stopping bots has made them look silly. And their lame mea cuplas haven't helped.

Has anyone here copped the WM Trail NMDs yet? I have a homie looking to cop a pair but I'm curious about sizing, especially since their CS1 fit so differently from regular CS1s.

Back
Top Bottom