Adidas NMD thread

Are there anymore drops for these? Or is it time to hunt for the cheapest resell?
All that is left is online for some Euro boutiques and in store/online for US boutiques (a lot of boutiques are doing in store only) with delayed shipments. NiceKicks SF got them in today as a random shipment from Adidas. They sold out/were backdoored within 1.5 hours just by word of mouth. No social media announcement whatsoever. 

I suspect BAIT SF would do something similar if they got them. Undefeated SF, Darkside, etc. are all no go's for now. 

Last edited:
Is the Kith Raffle still going even tho they released online?
grin.gif

All that is left is online for some Euro boutiques and in store/online for US boutiques (a lot of boutiques are doing in store only) with delayed shipments. NiceKicks SF got them in today as a random shipment from Adidas. They sold out/were backdoored within 1.5 hours just by word of mouth. No social media announcement whatsoever. 

I suspect BAIT SF would do something similar if they got them. Undefeated SF, Darkside, etc. are all no go's for now. 

Damn RIP I guess.

Wait for it. US boutiques has not dropped it yet.
Most of the big ones have this week. A lot like Packers, Renarts and Extra Butter are in store only. Only a select few have delayed shipments. NiceKicks SF received their delayed shipment today. Sold out without a word on social media. Everything went backdoor or by word of mouth.

Last edited:
Most of the big ones have this week. A lot like Packers, Renarts and Extra Butter are in store only. Only a select few have delayed shipments. NiceKicks SF received their delayed shipment today. Sold out without a word on social media. Everything went backdoor or by word of mouth.
NKSF actually received and started selling them last night apparently. But yeah, really lowkey drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom