Adidas NMD thread

The good news for those of us who keep missing out is that all these Restocks gives us leverage to get these below $250. Two Restocks today alone, no one in their right mind should be paying about $300 for these anymore.

The good news for those of us who keep missing out is that all these Restocks gives us leverage to get these below $250. Two Restocks today alone, no one in their right mind should be paying about $300 for these anymore.
If you can't hit any of the restocks then it doesn't matter too much, they're still hard to get. Some people are going as low as 250-270 which isn't the worst deal, especially since its such a hassle to even try for a pair at this point

Pretty much a bust on resale.

Bought a pair of my wife, good friend and myself. Bought an 11.5 and 12 for myself to see which I liked more. Ended up keeping the 11.5 and trying to sell the 12s.

Just sitting lol

Seems like the 20k release number makes the lottery not too hard. OG NMD and Oreo Yeezys at 20k.

Be interesting to see how limited these next Yeezys are on the 11th. Looks like they're going to pretty hard to come by...

OG's are nice, but mad overrated IMO.

Yeah but the "OG nimbus" just makes them a must-have [emoji]128526[/emoji]
I didn't expect the NMD x WM red/blue to be that fire in hand, the details are crazy! They look so good on feet - very happy to add them to my collection!

So i wore my black ogs for 1 hr @work before changing to nikes due to discomfort then placed my my trunk. For some reason my pair is soaked in water from the rain. Just air dry or dryer? Literally soaked...

So i wore my black ogs for 1 hr @work before changing to nikes due to discomfort then placed my my trunk. For some reason my pair is soaked in water from the rain. Just air dry or dryer? Literally soaked...
Yeah don't wear boost/pk in the rain. It just absorbs everything. Just let them air dry.

Last edited:
How's the sizing? I went half size down since it's PK, but I heard they fit TTS. Waiting for them to arrive this week.

TTS fit me good but there is a tiny little bit of room. The red ones that my boy is bringing me is a half size down. I think those should fit me better. They're really dope in person and I love the back heel design.

Back
Top Bottom