Adidas NMD thread

TTS fit me good but there is a tiny little bit of room. The red ones that my boy is bringing me is a half size down. I think those should fit me better. They're really dope in person and I love the back heel design.
That's good to hear. Cheers. 

My WM NMD's came in from consortium just now and threw them on. I'm really liking these in person. My friend is coming to drop off the red ones for me now too.
Good look brother.  Happy it worked out.  Definitely post a pic of the red and blue ones when you get them. 

Just out of curiosity, how does the trail feel on the bottom of your feet?  Any noticeable difference in feel between those and regular NMDs (especially in surfaces like the brick in your pic)?

My WM NMD's came in from consortium just now and threw them on. I'm really liking these in person. My friend is coming to drop off the red ones for me now too.

Wow. Really clean cut.
The WM black pair just looks really nice on feet in your pic.
If that trail sole option is good, give these a second look.
Can tell the regular ones are just gonna wear out fast for me.

So salty. Bloomingdale's in Soho restocked OGs today. Saw someone post in on Reddit. Rushed over after work and saw them packing the last two pairs they had, and of course in my size. I asked what they were doing and they said they were phone orders. Had no idea I could do that. Literally packing it in my face lol. Oh well. I'll learn to call next time. FSR at 1pm apparently.

Good look brother.  Happy it worked out.  Definitely post a pic of the red and blue ones when you get them. 

Just out of curiosity, how does the trail feel on the bottom of your feet?  Any noticeable difference in feel between those and regular NMDs (especially in surfaces like the brick in your pic)?
Great question, just put the OG NMD on one foot and had the WM NMD on the other foot, to compare the differences.  The OG NMD has a little more bounce and the WM NMD is more sturdy, stable.  It still has the boost bounce but not as much as the regular NMD.  They are still comfy and quality is good.

So salty. Bloomingdale's in Soho restocked OGs today. Saw someone post in on Reddit. Rushed over after work and saw them packing the last two pairs they had, and of course in my size. I asked what they were doing and they said they were phone orders. Had no idea I could do that. Literally packing it in my face lol. Oh well. I'll learn to call next time. FSR at 1pm apparently.
Bloomindale's? That's so random.

Was on the fence if I should go for these or the CS1s. These are damn clean but I think I prefer the monochromes, I like how they removed the line thats after the 3 stripes tho. 

Last edited:
Great question, just put the OG NMD on one foot and had the WM NMD on the other foot, to compare the differences.  The OG NMD has a little more bounce and the WM NMD is more sturdy, stable.  It still has the boost bounce but not as much as the regular NMD.  They are still comfy and quality is good.

Repped. Part of me saw the trail shoes and envisioned them feeling like wearing cleats, but based on your description it seems like the difference is way more subtle. Great to hear.

There's just too many colors going on with the black pair, with the white pair its just White and Gum and that's what makes them the better of the two
Agreed. When it comes to the gums I feel like the two City Socks are best (black looks slightly better than white on those, the black plugs make a ton of difference), then these whites and then way in last with the blacks. Now if the blacks had a gum colored boost, then maybe we'd be talking, but as you said, the white really breaks it up in a bad way.

Ended up with 2 12.5 in the OG. Don't need the second pair. Willing to help some one out. PM
got an 11 by any chance? lol

someone please help...
ohwell.gif

It's Bloomingdales, they take phone orders for all their **** since it's all limited.
So bummed because I literally could have just called them up before I left for the train and would've had them. Employee showed me them and was like "Do you wanna touch them?" I was like nah man I'm good lmao

Which subreddit was this?

Ugh. I totally could have gone at 1 or anytime after. That was probably my best chance to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom