Adidas NMD thread

This shoe looks like it has a Boost tumor on the side...

The Govinator meme made the Boost thread when D posted over there. The shoe's like a Superstar/NMD mashup. Hypebeast frenzy.

[h1]DoDon'tn't[/h1]

[h1]Fehler beim Aufbau einer Datenbankverbindung[/h1]

That what it says when I click the site...Don't know what that means, but totally yelling this out at the next heavy metal concert I go to.

"Jawohl, mein Herr!"

Premier needs to stop these random weekday drops. Selling OG NMD's at 5 PM on a weekday. Only people coming are those who live/work in San Mateo, students or resellers. Prefer scheduled weekend drops.

Forget being at the right place at the right time. It would take me 40 minutes to commute down from SF during rush hour. They are probably almost sold out of the OG's. Announced 6 minutes ago. I rather semi-camp rather than these random social media drops.

Last edited:
haven't seen much talk, but are the white gum bottoms going to be tough to get? I've had my fair share of luck on some releases but might just say **** it and try an atc if its going to be difficult.

either pair would satisfy but the white will be dope for a summer shoe

Premier needs to stop these random weekday drops. Selling OG NMD's at 5 PM on a weekday. Only people coming are those who live/work in San Mateo, students or resellers. Prefer scheduled weekend drops.

Forget being at the right place at the right time. It would take me 40 minutes to commute down from SF during rush hour. They are probably almost sold out of the OG's. Announced 6 minutes ago. I rather semi-camp rather than these random social media drops.
LOL going to cause accidents 

I know I've asked about sizing probably more than some members here would prefer, but I'm going to give my opinion on the fit of the PK NMDs to try and help out anyone still looking.

As a preface, I'm 6'1" larger athletic build, and I've got wide feet without much arch. 

I received two pairs of the OG PK's, one in my normal Adidas size (US 12) and one half size down (US 11.5). If you have never felt the particular PK used with NMD_R1's it is pretty radically different than say, an Ultra Boost. It is much looser and more pliable. That said, the 12's do fit notably large. I have about a full thumb's width between my big toe and the front of the shoe. They are absolutely wearable if you prefer the larger fit, but in my opinion you lose out on part of what makes PK so appealing - the snug, sock-like feel.

Speaking to the size 11.5's, fit is not drastically different. Extra length is about half a thumb's width at the front of the shoe instead of a whole, and there is an overall snugger feel to them. Still, they are roomy enough to be comfortable, and as mentioned the PK immensely flexible. For someone with wide feet and lower arches, I will say the size 12's maybe feel more forgiving with the medial-side EVA plug, but that could be placebo.

With either shoe, my toes are slightly visible so if you're thinking about sizing up to alleviate visible toes, maybe don't bother. Fat feet will still be fat feet. 

To conclude, I would say unless you like a very roomy fit, go a half size down from your Adidas TTS. That is the case with wide-footers like myself as well. If you've got narrower feet and prefer a smaller gap between your big toe and the front of the shoe, you could pretty easily get away with even a full size down. 

If it helps at all with perspective: I wear CC Rocket Boosts in a 12, Ultra Boosts in a 12.5, and because why not, AlphaBounces in a size 11.5.

TL/DR: Speaking to PK NMD's, go half size down for normal/wide feet, full size down for narrow feet. TTS only if you want a lot of room. 

Last edited:
I don't think 101 moves fast enough for there to be an accident.
It doesn't need to move very quickly. If someone is distracted enough (by rushing to make it to Premier),  they may not pay enough attention to other cars exiting, changing lanes, etc., and might end up rear ending someone or smack right into another car that is changing lanes. A lot of Bay Area drivers are horrible. They can get into accidents even if their car is barely moving. 

Last edited:
Just saw a guy selling a bulk of 6 Ogs in 200 each all in.
Due he selling them for retail at the end of this week

Back
Top Bottom