Adidas NMD thread

I eventually found the same color of the hoddie, a Polar Brand hoodie and was content with it 

Wait Do you work in nyc by any chance?  

I'll check it later, sounds weird af 
Yeah man I'm in NYC.

It's the single biggest reason why I own either beaters or deadstock shoes with nothing in between: The millisecond you wear shoes on the streets of NYC they look like they took a round trip to hell and back.  Anyone who says otherwise has never had to vault like an olympic long jumper over the enormous black-colored puddles on NYC street corners after the snow melts.

Yeah man I'm in NYC.

It's the single biggest reason why I own either beaters or deadstock shoes with nothing in between: The millisecond you wear shoes on the streets of NYC they look like they took a round trip to hell and back.  Anyone who says otherwise has never had to vault like an olympic long jumper over the enormous black-colored puddles on NYC street corners after the snow melts.
So no triple white dailys?

Normal Mastermind stuff is like 5x more expensive than Bape or Neighborhood stuff :tongue:
After the XR1s I wanted to get more into Mastermind stuff, but beyond the crazy price tags a ton of their clothes literally have "**** you" written on the chest. 
laugh.gif
 Their collabs are amazing though.  As much as I love their look, it'll probably be a brand that I only partake in occasionally. 

I had never heard of Neighborhood until recently.  Their clothes look really subtle.  I think the thing that drew me to Bape was how cartoony and over-the-top it all looks so got my eye on a lot of that stuff currently. 

So no triple white dailys?
That would be a no, haha. All us new yorkers dress in black like we're on our way to a funeral anyways.  

Yeah man I'm in NYC.

Damn you must know a friend of mine, he did an internship there, but I don't really recall when, i was living there still so not many years ago, maybe 1 1/2 or 2 , does the name Alejandro Tafurth says anything to you ? 

Nyc was all about NBs in winter if you don't wanna get crazy dirty 

Damn you must know a friend of mine, he did an internship there, but I don't really recall when, i was living there still so not many years ago, maybe 1 1/2 or 2 , does the name Alejandro Tafurth says anything to you ? 

It's Red Wing season for the winter

Nah name doesn't ring a bell. Cool you knew someone here though.

Never was a big NB fan but definitely see lots rocking those around here. You're totally right.

Back
Top Bottom