Adidas NMD thread

Anyone else not get shipping confirmation for the black gums on ADC? I checked out 2 minutes after they released.
Mine still states, "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

Is it because I purchased two (one white/one black) at once?
I bought both black and white too (two separate orders). The white is getting delivered tomorrow. ADC CS about to hear a mouthful if blacks get canceled.

Need better pictures of the boost. Light is too bright in all of the pictures. Can't see the actual boost itself up close clearly. It "appear" legit though. 

Might be a dumb question but are the japan vapour grays the same shoe as french beiges? If not, whats the difference?

Any body can recommend a shoe customizer? I'd like to get my extra pair of NMD white gum pained... links to IG pages or FB would be amazing.

I ordered at 7:07am and 7:47am on Saturday and both of my black gum pairs have already shipped...
nerd.gif
I ordered mine a few minutes after it released on ADC. Today's supposedly the last day it would ship out. Hopefully it arrives by this weekend or early next week. If I would of known, I would of bought it from a different website.

Check your fedex account if you got shipping from adidas. Sometimes shipped emails are delayed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom