Adidas NMD thread

Or allow anyone who loves kicks grab a pair and be able to rock something they like without being gouged by Hypebeasts.

I don't care about limited or what not, give the public what they want.
#yougetashoe
#yougetashoe
#yougetashoe!!

nah it's not about being a hypebeast. I just think that adidas did a wrong move. They could just leave OGs' status alone. Even though it was restocked it should have stopped at that one official restock a while ago and that's all. I have no objections to the restocks of other less sought after colorways but in my opionion by doing this they could have drastically reduced the hype for NMDs overall, which is a great model actually might be my favourite model of sneakers since a long time as i have no problem with buying different cws of same model that i usually have with other shoes. I wish NMDs to be with us for a very long time and not end like zx flux or roshes so I really wish that adidas will keep some CWs and especially pk nmds more limited.

Or allow anyone who loves kicks grab a pair and be able to rock something they like without being gouged by Hypebeasts.

I don't care about limited or what not, give the public what they want.
#yougetashoe
#yougetashoe
#yougetashoe!!
what you saying is basically killing the conception of sneakerhead. You really want all models to be highly available? I thought forums such as this one is for people who are passionate for the shoes. I'm not saying everything has to be limited but some should stay at some point limited. Even though I'm kind of happy that Js don't sell that well nowadays because they somehow deserve it for using cheap ****** materials I do understand that it is also and maybe mostly because they are widely avaialable almost every model even those that used to be grails. So in the world where every shoe would be easy to grab there is no point for such hobby as being a sneakerhead. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses but I've tried it all and doesn't seem to be going through... smh.. Tried IE, Chrome, Incognito, Iphone LTE... Even tried my girlfriends different info... any other suggestions?
Happened to me too. Still have 3 pending charges to my card and waiting for them to clear. Also got 2 pending paypal transactions. Not too concerned about those since they dont tie up any funds. I just gave up and got the nmds locally.

I just got these today, can I please get a LC? Thanks NT!!

These look ok imo. 
pimp.gif

because i dont want to have the market oversaturated with OGs that used to be rare and unique and i don't want them to lose so much on their value.
The purpose of the businesses is to make money.

Adidas made a  ton of money with the re-release of the OG.

There are still many NMDs that were kinda limited and high in value .
Adidas couldnt care less that the resell value of 2015 Ogs dropped . 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Black Glitch NMDs from the recent release available anywhere still? Trying to help out some fam in the Philippines

EDIT: Nvm. Didn't check ADC. FSR still there lol

Last edited:

what you saying is basically killing the conception of sneakerhead. You really want all models to be highly available? I thought forums such as this one is for people who are passionate for the shoes. I'm not saying everything has to be limited but some should stay at some point limited. Even though I'm kind of happy that Js don't sell that well nowadays because they somehow deserve it for using cheap ****** materials I do understand that it is also and maybe mostly because they are widely avaialable almost every model even those that used to be grails. So in the world where every shoe would be easy to grab there is no point for such hobby as being a sneakerhead. 
You mean except for just having a dope collection of kicks that you enjoy wearing?

Honestly with the internet, the term sneakerhead doesn't even really mean anything anymore. Back in the day you either had to get lucky or put in the work/miles to cop gems and rare kicks so having a collection of grails actually meant something. Nowadays, you can get any pair of kicks in the world if you have the money. These dudes you see on IG that paid resell and have all the yeezys, SNS UB's, NK NMD's, etc. arent any more of a sneakerhead than those dudes prowling the outlet threads looking for steals.

You mean except for just having a dope collection of kicks that you enjoy wearing?

Honestly with the internet, the term sneakerhead doesn't even really mean anything anymore. Back in the day you either had to get lucky or put in the work/miles to cop gems and rare kicks so having a collection of grails actually meant something. Nowadays, you can get any pair of kicks in the world if you have the money. These dudes you see on IG that paid resell and have all the yeezys, SNS UB's, NK NMD's, etc. arent any more of a sneakerhead than those dudes prowling the outlet threads looking for steals.
+1

well said

Post of the Day

You've just given the description of a reseller or a rich kid all bout hype. The point of being a sneakerhead is not getting the shoes for highest price just to have them. Yes it's still all about luck, connections, looking for steals. I had luck while getting my best pairs. It was all bout luck and stubborness. I would never pay double retail or more. There are still sneakerheads trust me. Guys who don't work hard to get the shoes they want but do it the easiest way by paying sick prices are not sneakerheads at all.

Last edited:
Nmd and ub are not quite at saturation level yet but they're close. People will get bored of them soon enough and move on to something else, it's just the way the hype is now.

reped , well said.

Internet has changed the game.

A while back in the day, if someone had traveled around the world a lot  eg. Asia(Japan) etc ,with a bit of luck he could find a lot of good stuff , hidden gems ,asia exclusives and the list goes on.

Nowdays , you can visit every single sneaker store - boutique worldwide . You will find  pretty much the exact same  stuff sitting on the shelves everywhere , while all the nicer ("hyped") stuff , sell out on release date , or even before release.

Nmd and ub are not quite at saturation level yet but they're close. People will get bored of them soon enough and move on to something else, it's just the way the hype is now.

NMD yes, GR UB (White, Black) yes, LTD/collab UB no.

Last edited:
The market is already over saturated. Im working on a pair for $220 shipped.
Can someone help me with sizing on the NMD OG?
My sizes in the following shoes,
Air max 1 sz10.5
Air max 90 sz10.5
Flyknit racers sz10.5
Asics gel lyte v/3 sz10.5
Made in USA New Balances sz10
I'd say a 10 will be good. These fit kind of big. 

I hope everyone goes back to wearing hoop kicks lol Kith is trying to push everyone in that direction, along with baggier pants & the LOX. i jumped ship when they dropped the Rugrats collab.

Back
Top Bottom