Adidas NMD thread

Got a $30 gift card from Adidas for cancelling my UB 3.0 Silver pack order (that I was going to return anyway) and used it on the Triple black NMD.  I'll take $118 shipped for black boost all day ery day

copped reds for my girl and a second pair of blacks since mine are getting kind of beat

both off adc pretty easily (mobile, got blocked on desktop)

CS2s the 2017 shoe (sold all my NMDs but will have to cop some CS2)
View media item 2345369

They horrible 

2017=Year of the Tortilla.
Adidas designers must have been really hungry while working on shoes. First we get the burrito style tongue on the PureBoost & EQT Support. Now we get a tortilla on top of the City Sock 2. Pass.

Congrats to those that copped the colors.
Nice job on the provided links.
Way to help members.

Got through manually with only one tab open on Chrome!

copped reds for my girl and a second pair of blacks since mine are getting kind of beat

both off adc pretty easily (mobile, got blocked on desktop)
The same thing happened with me but I was able to switch to mobile to check out with a pair of solars.

Finally checked out a sz 12 Triple Black on ADC. Had to create a fake PayPal account in my father's name and email. I got 4 new replacement cc's and Adidas declined/checkout looped them all anyways via PayPal and entering cc manually. 

Smh. I will continue creating fake PayPal accounts at this rate. Next time, they'll decline my father's PayPal too. 

Last edited:
Have a feeling these are going to be everywhere so kinda slacked online this morning and now sold out everywhere. Even Macy's stocked these so I think I'll be ight. Gonna go old school on these and actually try to cop at a store. Lol. Congrats to those that copped.

bout to stop by my local jouneys on the way to work... website says instore only 
eyes.gif

Got triple white in cart after failing everything else but I don't do all white shoes. I'll wait for another restock to get a cool colorway

Blessed with my 12.5 Solar on ADC. Charged and order email but the webpage went ape **** at checkout.  Just flickered to an empty cart.  

Fingers crossed, really really want these in my collection...

Don't worry fellas, europe releases them tomorrow so u still have a decent chance copping off some sites.

Maybe even at a better price with the GBP/USD conversion.
Don't think Europe's been buying into the NMDs as much.
Pics/reports of them sitting in some stores.

Back
Top Bottom