Adidas NMD thread

Maybe even at a better price with the GBP/USD conversion.
Don't think Europe's been buying into the NMDs as much.
Pics/reports of them sitting in some stores.

Yeah im seeing pics of recent releases sitting in stores too. My cousin went to europe a couple of weeks back and the tricolours were still sitting. Yet some on here are still looking for their pair.

Yeah im seeing pics of recent releases sitting in stores too. My cousin went to europe a couple of weeks back and the tricolours were still sitting. Yet some on here are still looking for their pair.
People rely too much online for coppin.  You'd be surprised what's still sitting in stores and available these days.  Triple Black NMDs probably in some stores right now as we speak

I was only able to get solars. If anyone sees them in stores lmk. Only NY Adidas got them in store. Footsites and FNL are saying online only.

People rely too much online for coppin.  You'd be surprised what's still sitting in stores and available these days.  Triple Black NMDs probably in some stores right now as we speak
He ain't lying. A lot of recent releases just sit there in stores

gonna go check in store later today

was on ADC thinking it would be a rather easy pick up....nope

struck out on ADC and eastbay. Checked urban but was 10 mins late...they were gone

I love buying stuff from stores, but I got some bum *** resellers in my area just aiming on these adidas releases, smh....I have to go to work today, so I called the stores in my mall and hoping to go get my pairs during lunch break, but all of them sold out with the solar and triple blacks. it's the same 3-4 guys that cleaned them out :smh:

Accidentally fell asleep 20 mins before the drop smh. Luckily I managed to catch one of those small restocks on ADC and snagged size 10 Solar Reds. These are TTS right?

Hopefully I can catch a restock on the TB somewhere 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Adidas Water Tower still has triple blacks and solar reds in stock. After getting solar red online I bought TBs here.

Back
Top Bottom