Adidas NMD thread

lol guess not
I'll see if I can take some
since you don't have any all red shoes this is definitely a good one to keep. I paid $130 a pop for my pairs, how much you get yours for?
You buy from Hanon? They were priced cheap asf but I always get errors trying to use Paypal on there. By time I tried just striaght with the CC they were gone. That was for the TB but they were priced the same.

You buy from Hanon? They were priced cheap asf but I always get errors trying to use Paypal on there. By time I tried just striaght with the CC they were gone. That was for the TB but they were priced the same.
Nah footlocker and used coupons on em

Why does ADC have a strict delivery date? My shoes are at the local warehouse but won't be delivered till tomorrow.

Why does ADC have a strict delivery date? My shoes are at the local warehouse but won't be delivered till tomorrow.
Thats all pick-up time, carrier and ship via related.  Seeds get filled with the highest priority ship via first... Not, well its in state... lets get it over with today! hehehe

Last edited:
I'm doing a live stream testing for these Adidas Mountaineering joints I don't even want em but if you guys do and I hit just hit me up and I'll cop for you

But also doing a Supreme x MTA Metrocard giveaway as well if you guys are interested.

http://twitch.tv/DiNyc3st

Damn I even strike out on the Adidas nobody talks or cares about on Confirmed. 2 for 38 on the app..don't even know how it works to be honest.

Pics from PinoeE YouTube. Says these are PK and should release in March.
They have dropped a couple spots already. Some more tonight. I didn't realize they were PK . I saw $170 price couldn't figure out why. They look like same material as the glitch that just came out which is same material as pureboosts.

Back
Top Bottom