Adidas NMD thread

My experience with JD shipment has never been pleasant. Stuff takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. That might not be your case tho.

My shipping time experience with JD is similar.  Also, my sneakers were not double boxed.  JD just put a black plastic bag over the original sneaker box.  Needless to say the shoe box was pretty beat up.  
After further looking into my shipping it says scheduled to deliver tomorrow but it just left Germany so I highly doubt it will be here(NJ) tomorrow. Interested to see how long it actually takes. Also bummed to hear your experience with a black bag over the original box, hope that isn't the case but we'll see 

Last edited:

After further looking into my shipping it says scheduled to deliver tomorrow but it just left Germany so I highly doubt it will be here(NJ) tomorrow. Interested to see how long it actually takes. Also bummed to hear your experience with a black bag over the original box, hope that isn't the case but we'll see 
JD ships that way. Pretty much most of UK stores do it that way. Are they using DHL as a courier?

Glad I dumped my order of NMD's from germany...package en route from ADC tbd wednesday. Saved fetty & time can't complain [emoji]128524[/emoji]

@AirRaab any info on human race x stan smith a potential rd?
No Release date yet and these have no Boost Tech in them either 
frown.gif

:smokin boost tech or not they're x1000 nicer (hope I don't get flamed for this) than any of the human race series which I don't feel at all fugly :x

Got my dispatched email this morning from Offspring. Any idea when I can expect the shoes on my door step? DPD is the shipping company.

Really like the new pharrel stan smith lookin Human Race. If there is no boost tech i don't mind that...but the price better reflect that. Not trying to pay $200-$300 retail for them if no boost.

My TBs on the ADC restock still hasn't shipped yet...fearing that they will be cancelled.

Man I wouldn't fret too much, as adc isn't renown for overselling/canceling orders. That's some footsites type of bs.
Just patiently wait on your update, although my restock SR oughta be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Man, i don't understand. Why does nmd R2 Mountaineering Navy, waaay more expensive than the black one??

Navy is 225
Black is 170

Back
Top Bottom