Adidas NMD thread

Really like the new pharrel stan smith lookin Human Race. If there is no boost tech i don't mind that...but the price better reflect that. Not trying to pay $200-$300 retail for them if no boost.

My TBs on the ADC restock still hasn't shipped yet...fearing that they will be cancelled.
I wouldn't put too much sense or hope into that. You may remember how much they started charging for retail for the PW StanSmith floral patterns. U do now? Uh huh...don't count on it...
Man, i don't understand. Why does nmd R2 Mountaineering Navy, waaay more expensive than the black one??

Navy is 225
Black is 170
Which site?

My experience with JD shipment has never been pleasant. Stuff takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. That might not be your case tho.

My shipping time experience with JD is similar.  Also, my sneakers were not double boxed.  JD just put a black plastic bag over the original sneaker box.  Needless to say the shoe box was pretty beat up.  
After further looking into my shipping it says scheduled to deliver tomorrow but it just left Germany so I highly doubt it will be here(NJ) tomorrow. Interested to see how long it actually takes. Also bummed to hear your experience with a black bag over the original box, hope that isn't the case but we'll see 

I ordered from them on saturday and got the shoes today. Faster than most domestic shipping.

hey everyone, im new to the forums, also new to the adidas shoegame. I'm trying to purchase my first NMDs. I'm hearing they are very difficult when it comes to sizing. Can someone help me out? Im trying to cop the new adidas nmd mystic blue R1. I believe they are NOT prime knit. I currently only wear jordans/nike free runs. I'm a size 10.5 in jordan retros, and 11 in nike free run. I have not tried on any adidas shoe, so I cannot provide what size I am in ultra boost, yeezys, etc. any feedback would be great ! thanks in advance !

hey everyone, im new to the forums, also new to the adidas shoegame. I'm trying to purchase my first NMDs. I'm hearing they are very difficult when it comes to sizing. Can someone help me out? Im trying to cop the new adidas nmd mystic blue R1. I believe they are NOT prime knit. I currently only wear jordans/nike free runs. I'm a size 10.5 in jordan retros, and 11 in nike free run. I have not tried on any adidas shoe, so I cannot provide what size I am in ultra boost, yeezys, etc. any feedback would be great ! thanks in advance !
I'd say 10.5 you'd be good...

Triple Black NMD's came in today.   Simple all black shoe.  Nothing to go crazy over.  Would not pay $200+ resale on these if you're in the market.  Just wait for a restock or the price to drop.  Feels like I'm ready to ref a high school basketball game when I lace these up tho.   Start calling these the triple black NMD's referee edition

go to your nearest shoe store and try some on

Quote:

go to your nearest shoe store and try some on
procrastinated and should've done this ahead of time.. currently at school and the release is right after im out of class.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
No Release date yet and these have no Boost Tech in them either 
frown.gif
I'm torn on these because the silhouette is KIND OF similar to a Yeezy, and I'm really looking forward to trying to snag the Triple White V2s for retail. (The only decent V2 colorway other than the Breds). But they really do have a hospital shoe vibe...which is kind of what you would get if you mixed a Stan Smith with a Yeezy.

The price is just not going to justify the aesthetics on this one. But we all know that isn't going to matter!

Edit: see reigning's post below!

Last edited:

No Release date yet and these have no Boost Tech in them either 
frown.gif
I have seen about 7 colorways in hand.  The model is Pharrell Williams "The Summers." I have detailed pictures of all of them and will load them on here (IG is down temporarily at the request of higher ups). 
smile.gif

Most colorways will be mass produced.  Will be a GR.  Sorry if I am repeating information, I have not been following the NMD thread much!

Last edited:
Anyone know any website that still have the Tricolors for sale? 

Would be very helpful.

Thanks!

I have seen about 7 colorways in hand.  The model is Pharrell Williams "The Summers." I have detailed pictures of all of them and will load them on here (IG is down temporarily at the request of higher ups). :smile:

Most colorways will be mass produced.  Will be a GR.  Sorry if I am repeating information, I have not been following the NMD thread much!

Let us know when the IG is back up.
Check all past week and was gone.
Thought you got fragged.

Let us know when the IG is back up.
Check all past week and was gone.
Thought you got fragged.
Nope!  Not fragged.  I willingly took it down.  I was politely asked to remove all sample pictures, which were mixed in with a lot of my personal pairs, so I just removed the whole page to avoid any headaches for anyone or myself.
smile.gif

View media item 2350874
Super ultra happy. 1/3.

edit: Snug fit. Still suggest .5 -1.0 up for meshies with a wide foot. Bought all three of those sizes so smallest(TTS) may be a no-go.

The shoe photographed is a 12.5. Heel to toe it is shorter than both 350V2 and 2017 PureBoost size 12.

Last edited:
Super ultra happy. 1/3.

edit: Snug fit. Still suggest .5 -1.0 up for meshies with a wide foot. Bought all three of those sizes so smallest(TTS) may be a no-go.

The shoe photographed is a 12.5. Heel to toe it is shorter than both 350V2 and 2017 PureBoost size 12.
Damn.... I went with my usual TTS like with all the mesh pairs

Back
Top Bottom