Adidas NMD thread

Repped, Been lookin for the white ones 
happy.gif

Edit: Is this site legit? Sent me an email with order number before asking payment info. It's telling me to pay via paypal through a link in their email confirmation but the link doesn't work.. 
sick.gif
there is another side here that is legit if you are hesitate to go with the other side.

https://www.sidestep-shoes.com/en/p...r1-primeknit-unisex-trainers-41645?v=56062342

Not sure if this was posted before

Adidas NMD XR1 PK "Triple black"
April 6th
Source: Justfreshkicks

That one's different from the triple black/red accent Vader Sith XR1 from pages back. Wonder if both are releasing?

That one's different from the triple black/red accent Vader Sith XR1 from pages back. Wonder if both are releasing?

was it the one taken at some event or something like that? yeah, i wonder too. might be the first pair of XR1 that I will try copping.

Hey guys I ordered the all white pair of NMDs and it says it's on backorder. The email foot locker sent me says that it will take 2 weeks or the manufacturers can cancel it. Do you guys think it will come?

Last edited:
Do the R2's have a removable insole? Not a fan of the non-existent layer of cloth that they sew into the R1

Finally had chance this evening to find all the original posts of the NMDs being discussed this evening.
D*mn I thought that triple black xr1 had more red accents. That would have been even more Dark Side.

Here you go guys.  Just shot these recently:
View media item 2331575

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom