Adidas NMD thread

would you say they're TTS or half size down like PK?
I half sized down like PKs and I have wide feet and they felt fine, no gap where my toes are tho. Only shoe I felt that were tts were the mesh because they aren't as stretchy. Some ppl went tts coz half sized down felt too snug for them since the mesh is a thicker material than PK.

Not bad for $104.
ordered these myself for the same price, can't wait until they come in today your pic looks even better than they do online 
smile.gif

According to stockx someone bought the same shoe for 267$.... Is that person just crazy or??? someone explain

Probably not, that system they have is flawed. Although sometimes people do overpay there by mistake, sold one of those new eqt advs for 210 on there, the joints which are still in stores

Probably not, that system they have is flawed. Although sometimes people do overpay there by mistake, sold one of those new eqt advs for 210 on there, the joints which are still in stores
might be sold out in stores near them. One would think though if they are available online and use stockx that whey would check adidas first.

might be sold out in stores near them. One would think though if they are available online and use stockx that whey would check adidas first.
yea I thought them ***** were moving after that, checked adc and seen a fsr...... :lol:
Needless to say I shipped them asafp and stayed far far away from those

hey anyone order from here?  

https://chmielna20.pl/en/buty-adidas-white-mountaineering-nmd-r2-primeknit-black-bb2978.html

I ordered my pair 2 days ago, charged my paypal immediately, and still haven't heard anything since... anyone have experience ordering from this site?
I feel stupid, I tried ordering from them yesterday and it took me through the whole checkout process but never took me to paypal? Got a confirmation email and it said to pay here and I click it and it took me back to their website to login. What am I doing wrong lol

Edit: Finally paid via paypal

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Adidas NMD Mystic Blue / Mystery Blue in a US size 10.5? I have a US size 10, and they are a little bit snug on my toes. Willing to pay shipping fees and can provide proof of purchase from WELLGOSH.

Back
Top Bottom