Adidas NMD thread

For the City Socks? 
nerd.gif
I tried it with the PK pair. Keep in mind idk if US is gonna add captcha, plus I actually have no idea how to generate BD links. I just used the old ones from the OT Yeezy release and replaced the country and style codes.
How are you guys able to checkout from adc.uk if you're in the US? Can't seem to be able to change the country...
For some reason as long as the link I click is for the UK site, it doesn't kick me back to U.S. 

Not like I can check out anyway.

someone said earlier in the week that the red Chukka was EU only...

don't see them on the US splash page so starting to believe that may be the case

Just got 3 pair off adidas.de shipped to the Frankfurt Adidas store.....Cash On Delivery..hope everyone gets a pair that wants one

I tried it with the PK pair. Keep in mind idk if US is gonna add captcha, plus I actually have no idea how to generate BD links. I just used the old ones from the OT Yeezy release and replaced the country and style codes.
99% sure the US will have captcha. EU rarely does, US most often does for releases like this.

Looks like alot of these were produced if we follow how many JD and ADC EU have/had... hope all of us can cop in the AM!

Back
Top Bottom