Adidas NMD thread

i see, then why the comment about forwarding. All rumors
it's not rumors....., I know people who got cancelled after the yeezy releases who had forwarding addys, only way you'll maybe get away with it is a real LOWKEY forwarding service which is hard to find because half of them look shady

Last edited:
it's not rumors....., I know people who got cancelled after the yeezy releases who had forwarding addys, only way you'll maybe get away with it is a real LOWKEY forwarding service which is hard to find because half of them look shady

this is not true.. they were cancelled because the product was out of stock, not because of a forwarding service.

i know, i order plenty from the UK site living in the us (dont PM me i will not share my forwarding service). I've never had problems.

Last edited:
wont ship to US yet
true but they can ship to someone who can ship to us 
wink.gif

wanted to score a second city sock online so bad!!!! -.-

but i guess the one from the local spot will do....

going to bed now at 7.30am here in germany ^^ 

this is not true.. they were cancelled because the product was out of stock, not because of a forwarding service.

i know, i order plenty from the UK site living in the us (dont PM me i will not share my forwarding service). I've never had problems.
I stick to the US & EU Sites besides Adidas UK but good for you, I'm sure I'll figure it out

Still don't know why orders I heard got re-routed after being shipped, weird.

I stick to the US & EU Sites besides Adidas UK but good for you, I'm sure I'll figure it out

Still don't know why orders I heard got re-routed after being shipped, weird.

probably billing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom