Adidas NMD thread

Yo how much are the Olives & Beige pairs going for these days?

And are they still on any sites? Any kinda Olives or Tans btw. PK, mesh, idc lol

For future reference, a UK site tends to have UK sizing (unless they have the option to change to US or EU or Japan like EndClothing does). A US site should default to US sizing unless they have that option as well, and so on. Their prices and sizing will likely be based on the country/region that they are based out of. Many also have size charts that tell you which sizing its based on and what the conversion would be. They also typically will have their shipping options and what countries they ship to or any restrictions on their site if you look. Or you can just ask NikeTalker that posted the link to do the legwork for you since that's somehow easier

yooo! thanks for the link. gotta decide between the black or white tricos. I already have the OGs so minus whale get the white pair right?
I have the OGs too but still went with the Black Tricos. Not a fan of the white Tricos personally and the white outsole is a dealbreaker for me

Additional info from yzy mob on the United Arrows collab coming March 24.
Forgot to mention from my previous post when sneaker sites first showed pics, there was a Japanese dude that commented they were United Arrow & Sons based on the text on outsole patch.
Whole outfit if you want to look extra Banzai.

Which store/retailer?

Last edited:

just bought the black pair. patience paid off. Didn't want to pay over retail for these.
me neither.  I told myself if I struck out on the OGs I would settle for the Black Tricos.  Ended up winning the OGs from the SneakerNews/Black Market giveaway and grabbed these anyway.  

Reading some mixed comments, but if my UB 1.0 size is 9.0 is my NMD mesh 8.5 and NMD PK 8?  It's been a long time since I tried them on in-store but I think an 8 felt big... 

Last edited:

Reading some mixed comments, but if my UB 1.0 size is 9.0 is my NMD mesh 8.5 and NMD PK 8?  It's been a long time since I tried them on in-store but I think an 8 felt big... 
my UB is 9, yeezy v2 is 9, mesh 8.5, and PK 8 if that helps lol.

Back
Top Bottom