Adidas NMD thread

bout to return these triple black ref shoes to Champs....

if anyone wants this size 10 for what I paid let me know

Repped. She's beautiful. I gotta ask, how come you don't have your GTR anymore? That's my dream car. Also love the color, my sti is white as well. 
Didn't make any more sense to have it after my work moved offices 36 miles out, so I sold it for a more practical daily :smile: I do miss it though.. would get head turns all day long

Didn't make any more sense to have it after my work moved offices 36 miles out, so I sold it for a more practical daily :smile: I do miss it though.. would get head turns all day long
Would seem a better reason to have it. A nice ride to enjoy it. Driving it 10 miles seems like a waste. My G didn't get that great of gas mileage either. To the average person GTR and G coupe look the same never really thought of it as a head turner pretty basic looking for 110k. I just love it for what it's capable of. No way I would of got rid of it for a G

ahh thanks! I saw these at champs in person over the weekend. Those white streaks in the material really show through, kind of ugly imo. I  will say the material feels a lot nicer than the mesh

I know I wont have a chance at the United Arrows and Sons CS1 ----- how bad will the resale price be do you think?

Undefeated shipped KITH's. Funny how every other site seems to sell out pretty quick

Finally OOS huh, they were sitting pretty damn long but I just couldn't pull the trigger, even if I choose to flip em one year later.
Man, I dropped the ball here if they sat as long as it seems they did. Keep missing restocks too. Retail just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Just found some locally for $20 over retail, hopefully it works out.

Man, I dropped the ball here if they sat as long as it seems they did. Keep missing restocks too. Retail just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Just found some locally for $20 over retail, hopefully it works out.
Which color? Whatever color you don't have, I can post links to em in this thread if you want. They restock in random stores every now and then since there's a lot in circulation.

Which color? Whatever color you don't have, I can post links to em in this thread if you want. They restock in random stores every now and then since there's a lot in circulation.
Yeah, I keep seeing restocks and it's for the most part small sizes. Looking for an 11 in the pink cw, if you find it that would be huge!

I ain't get shipping yet
frown.gif
Well I got notification from UPS, not Undefeated themselves so I wouldn't worry

They go for less than $250 for maybe sizes 9 or smaller. Anything sz 11 or larger was released in much smaller quantities and goes for $300+ now. 
yeah 300+ for US10.5 and no price listed for US11. not sure if i should bite the bullet. guess i'll wait till month end to see if i really want it. dont wana pay resell then something new comes and i'm here thinking i should've held back.

register another stockx account and use the $25 off first purchase. 
yup aware of this unfortunately no listed price for US11.

Back
Top Bottom