Adidas NMD thread

How does jdsports cancel my tb nmds 3 weeks after sending a shipping email and almost a month after i ordered? That site has horrible customer service

Do Nice Kicks NMD run similar in size to other PK NMD?  I have OG NMD size 11 (.5 down) and they fit fine.  Do Nice Kicks run the same size?

Lol at all the dudes copping the XR1's just to resell even though they're sitting on the website

View media item 2372180
[quote name=wuchi01]
So Titolo picks a different than usual model of NMD (Trail) for Consortium collab, then does pretty much nothing for design. Nice, weak as F*.[/quote]

Extremely funny that they have a built in backstory and well designed store props to sell the sizzle. Then not much into shoe design.

Last edited:
How does jdsports cancel my tb nmds 3 weeks after sending a shipping email and almost a month after i ordered? That site has horrible customer service
Damn that sucks. Missed out on many restocks too. I got mine from them in like a week or so after ordering. They shipped in a bag luckily box had no damage don't know how.

That's JD for ya. Never bought from them after they took a month and a half to ship some mesh NMDs.

thought i had it bad.. my first and probably last time for JD.. just got my TB after 24days in a black plasric bag with a crushed box.. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

People trying to resell the Titolo XR1. Hilarious. Someone should lowball them on eBay and when they get their offer declined, remind the seller they sat on Titolo for awhile and you already copped. While I like the icy outsole on the collab, most of the design is so bland. Looks like a glitzy version of the Triple White XR1. 

Last edited:
Only XR1 collab that its good is the Mastermind and just because they played ultra safe going all black

Not a fan of any XR1 honestly. 
Not even the Masterminds? They are by far one of favorite NMD's (including R1's). Adidas and Mastermind killed that collab imo. Went with a simple black look and it has a nice leather cage and leather insole. Obviously, the signature Mastermind Skulls are throughout the cage, tongue and pull tab. 

Last edited:

Not even the Masterminds? They are by far one of favorite NMD's (including R1's). Adidas and Mastermind killed that collab imo. Went with a simple black look and it has a nice leather cage and leather insole. Obviously, the signature Mastermind Skulls are throughout the cage, tongue and pull tab. 
Nah the design with that cage just isn't for me. It reminds me of the Jordan 4, though funny enough the 4s are probably my favorite of the Jordan brand 
laugh.gif

Repped! Thanks! That's what I was thinking just wanted to be sure. Went ahead and copped the navys. Thanks again for the quick response!
NMD R2's are TTS.

.5 down would result in toe budges and further more the "cut" is different this time with the addition of the tongue.

Titolo:

Very boring and the only addition is on the transparent outsole (which is rarely seen - ironic that they observed that at the same time.) and maybe the cage. Could have been better to choose another base model.

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check on these? I purchased these off stock X and they said these are authentic and they stand by that saying "there are actually no fakes of these particular model" but when I took them to solestage they said this pair maybe fake due to the font on the heal tab and condition of the box as it was damaged. Lastly, these shoes has an odd smell to it compare to my other NMD I purchased from ADC even leaving them out of the box for a couple of days.

View media item 2372641^ The top pair here is the triple black nmd I purchase from ADC and the bottom pair is the reflective nmd from Stock X

View media item 2372640

View media item 2372650View media item 2372652
View media item 2372654^Here is my comparison, the top pair is the reflective NMD from Stock X and the bottom pair is the PK black gum bottom NMD from ADC. Does the T or E font look off on the Reflective nmd from stock x?

View media item 2372655
View media item 2372646View media item 2372653
View media item 2372649View media item 2372645
View media item 2372648

Last edited:
Only XR1 collab that its good is the Mastermind and just because they played ultra safe going all black

That MMJ XR1 is my whale to slay. Took a worldwide L on that release. And price still not down.
Curse the fellow Asian Brothers that Hype that Brand to Kpop levels. Scheisse.

That MMJ XR1 is my whale to slay. Took a worldwide L on that release. And price still not down.
Curse the fellow Asian Brothers that Hype that Brand to Kpop levels. Scheisse.
I ended up lucking out on the Black Friday Yeezy's (copping all 3 colors) so ended up essentially selling the Coppers to fund the Mastermind. They were honestly one of the hardest Adidas Consortium collabs to cop. Sold out in seconds on all collab sites. Bots took the vast majority but some members supposedly copped manually. I took a worldwide L as well on them. 

The thing I hated about them is their resell price was insane right off the bat. $600+ for sizes 11 and higher and it really hasn't dropped since but rather increased slightly. 

Last edited:
Hi guys, can anyone help me LC this Human Race NMD? I have doubts because of the extra laces packaging and the alignment of the box label.

Back
Top Bottom