Adidas NMD thread

^No problem, had to edit since they do come a little long with the shoes (RLS makes shorter than stock I believe)

Legit Check? If they're fake please explain why.
The look bad. As whole I mean they horrible 
laugh.gif

Wow didn't realize that's what you picked up with code.
I chose that to buy when the WM collab came out. It's more true to size than the other CS models. Also more sophisticated finish with insole, details and pk design.
Skipped this season's WM collab cause didn't like the designs and pricing. The WM CS best so far.
Great pickup for collection.

Yeah those cheat code worked nicely for resel price. i actually wanted a wang but the price was crazy on those.. So skipped on them, then I found cs1 wm For a nice price. They were my wishlist for so long.
CS1 WM has sturdier prime knit, not the floppy one like the normal nmd pk. Detail also beast. Love them so much

Repped. Tempted to buy more mesh nmd's haha - I know people aren't much of a fan but I like the snug fit. 
TBH I like mesh for working out. I like the flat bottoms and the slight cushion the NMD provides as opposed to how soft the UB is

TBH I like mesh for working out. I like the flat bottoms and the slight cushion the NMD provides as opposed to how soft the UB is
Had pk nmd's and they just seemed too loose for me. It's hard finding mesh in size 12.5. Surprised they still have the S31504 in that size. So tempted but I would like some CS1's (never had any and always wanted them).

Back
Top Bottom