Adidas NMD thread

I wanted those city socks so bad.  
sick.gif

I figured the arrows city socks were going to be somewhat popular, but not impossible. At least for me they seem impossible to get. I guess I'm going to pull an all nighter and if adc doesn't have something special at 7 am pst, I'm gonna sleep.

Last edited:
Any of you going to try the mr porter thing from reddit if there's a secret yeezy restock tomorrow? First time checking it out for me.

I figured the arrows city socks were going to be somewhat popular, but not impossible. At least for me they seem impossible to get. I guess I'm going to pull an all nighter and if adc doesn't have something special at 7 am pst, I'm gonna sleep.
All nighter, lmao.  I hope you grab a pair.  It's music week here in Miami and I'm waking up at 4am to go to a 24 hour after party, I'm going to try to cook on my phone there.

All nighter, lmao.  I hope you grab a pair.  It's music week here in Miami and I'm waking up at 4am to go to a 24 hour after party, I'm going to try to cook on my phone there.
GL. I read some rumors about adidas might have some restocks on yeezys. Doubt it, but we'll see. I read some guys were still using SM to cop the 93/17 so I may try that for the arrows. I just hope the site key and client key information are stiil up to date on the reddit release page.

Yes legit, how the hell you get through

Nice, i just kept trying, i tried all sizes, kept saying out of stock, then tried size 5, it took awhile to say out of stock, then first time added to cart it says cart is empty, then tried again,boom! Went to my cart able to checkout, and guess what, i still have time to create account. After a success, tried one more time, it says out of stock. I hope they wont cancel it

Back
Top Bottom