Adidas NMD thread

You'll do it again tomorrow. We all do. I'm pretty close to getting some bots and proxies and seeing if I can start getting some W, but I don't see too many shoes worth the money. All the stuff I wanted bad came out in the last two months.
Nah man I'm working OT this weekende. Once I get into the office its work mode.

I'm just going to wait for the cs1 gum sole's. even though i probably won't have a shot at those either lol. probably just stick to raffles going forward. sick of wasting my time.

Bam! It is sold out. Actually carted a sold out pair for once. Usually, I just get the 522 error. Improvements. 
grin.gif

Edit: There's the loveable 522.

I think that's it for online releases until 9 PM PST. Then there is a decent bunch throughout the night but I'll be camping so I'll miss out probably. 

Last edited:

Bam! It is sold out. Actually carted a sold out pair for once. Usually, I just get the 522 error. Improvements. 
grin.gif

Edit: There's the loveable 522.
I had the same. Had two in the cart as I probably was button mashing, and picked my country hit paypal them bam. 

L

how is it that i can cop yeezys with (relative) ease manually but can't even cop a single NMD :lol:

couldn't get ONE og NMD or these united arrows :smh:

how is it that i can cop yeezys with (relative) ease manually but can't even cop a single NMD
laugh.gif

couldn't get ONE og NMD or these united arrows
mean.gif
Arrows more limited and the stores that have them have poop servers that get taken over by the bots.

Okay thanks. I'm 12.5 in Mesh NMD's and I dont believe they sold 12.5's in them. Should I go 12 or 13? I prefer a snug fit. 
Personally the Trails i may find myself snug if i .5 down.

However for the R2's I prefer TTS. .5 down will make the inner block too uncomfortable and .5 up will be swimming.

Looking to purchase the WM NMD Trails- do they fit similar to PK NMD's or Mesh NMD's? 

Definitely more like the mesh. No give on them like the PKs so go TTS or up. I got what may be the world's only 13.5 in the red and navy blue ones and they are tight as a motherf*****.

dudes... weird bug going here, two computers both on adidas UK, same product page. 

Reload both of them and each display two different release times, 8 hours apart...wtf?

Last edited:

dudes... weird bug going here, two computers both on adidas UK, same product page. 

Reload both of them and each display two different release times, 8 hours apart...wtf?
clear cookies and refresh. Might need to close and open the browser. I was stuck on the supreme uk site and had to use a different browser yesterday to cop a tshirt.

Back
Top Bottom