Adidas NMD thread

Got a size 6 of the pinks for the wifey. My phone wasn't loading for nothing luckily her phone loaded everything up quick.

Last edited:
ADC website trolling HARD today. Their bright idea for today: How about every size in our limited shoes is displayed as available and isn't available at all?

Then there's people that just buy any random size that's available. Cute. Sat out NMDs & UBs and just took Nike Draw Ls for old times sake.

Is it always like this? I've only bought the glitches before so idk how crazy it gets. I guess I'll just get the xr1 I was originally gonna get and use my dam gift card already lol. If my nmd are size 11 should i just get the xr1 in the same size?

CHECK YOUR TAX CHARGES ON YA ADC ORDERS

they over charging people
got hit with a $21 tax for the CS1 
sick.gif

Just got my size 13.5 from a friend in the UA Arrows. :smokin Turned that L into a W.

Last drop I had copped a pair for him so he was happy to return the favor. Sometimes it pays to be a good person I guess!

Smh that the offspring sold out. Do women's colorways usually sell out like this? Asking cuz my wife is starting to get into sneakers and past few releases have almost been worse than some men's releases.

Last edited:
Adidas will even out the tax. Ive been on both sides. They've refunded me when overcharged and charged me when I didn't pay enough.

Just got my size 13.5 from a friend in the UA Arrows. :smokin Turned that L into a W.

Last drop I had copped a pair for him so he was happy to return the favor. Sometimes it pays to be a good person I guess!

Nice congrats. Was a 14 made or was 13.5 the largest? Let me know how they fit

Nice congrats. Was a 14 made or was 13.5 the largest? Let me know how they fit

Looked everywhere for a 14 in UA Arrows and they don't exist sadly. 13.5 is the best we will do on this drop. Not complaining though as usually these limited collabs only go up to size 13.

Man I wanted these CS so bad. Overslept, oh well. Also took an L from the END raffle

Hopefully theres a restock somewhere 
happy.gif

Is it always like this?

Pretty much. New to NMDs, Adidas in general?

Congrats and you Bigfoots have a tough shot each time.
Was thinking no Regulars hit these CS.
Enjoy the weekend w/Family.

Congrats and you Bigfoots have a tough shot each time.
Was thinking no Regulars hit these CS.
Enjoy the weekend w/Family.

Thanks buddy. Hope you have a good weekend too. :smile:

Based on the prices rising on StockX, the salt seems real on this UA release. This drop was all crashing sites, bots,and ADC acting like a flirty girl who talks to you all night and then casually tosses into the conversation at the end of the night that she has a boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom