Adidas NMD thread

use code take10 for 10% off
USD  $ 176.22

Thanks guys. FrFr.

edit: Has never felt better taking and End Launch L. 
happy.gif

Thanks 

Last edited:
thx! clean boost w/ acetone, apply Dark Knight with a brush and let it dry.. i only did 1 coat as this stuff gets a lot of coverage and most probably need drying overnight..

Really think the Dark Knight method is still best way to black out boost. Saw initial vid, seen @FrankMatthews work, now yours. Will definitely do this when have time.

Last edited:
So blessed! Took Ls all morning and just landed in San Francisco about an hour ago. Ended up stopping by Undefeated and walked in seeing someone returning them and purchased his pair of CS1s. It's a 10.5 but need to swap for 11-11.5. Not sadderday after all, W!

So blessed! Took Ls all morning and just landed in San Francisco about an hour ago. Ended up stopping by Undefeated and walked in seeing someone returning them and purchased his pair of CS1s. It's a 10.5 but need to swap for 11-11.5. Not sadderday after all, W!
nthat.gif

I don't understand how hype works. The WM NMD R2s are possibly the best NMDs that have come out but people dismiss them because they have no resell value? Then again most of the people that create hype are in it to just sell for profit so I guess I've just answered my own question
They are my favorite too. I have backups in both colors too. The 3 lines across the front is unique and stands out. I've had some people ask what it was and told them they could probably still buy it from resellers at retail rates.

Really think the Dark Knight method is still best way to black out boost. Saw initial vid, seen @FrankMatthews work, now yours. Will definitely do this when have time.

best indeed!
just used a heat gun to cut drying time.. as it is, i am good with the semi gloss finish, 1 coat is just about right.. tried scuffing it with my nail and it's going nowhere.. i highly doubt this will crack, chip or peal.. we'll see as i beat on it this next few weeks for an upcoming roadtrip..

went the extra mile and blacked the underside boost..

View media item 2380525

Last edited:

nice. I was able to pick up a pair instore as well but all they had was an 11.5

But i need a swap to a 8.5/9 :x

Anybody here buy regularly from RSVP in-store? Do you have to be a homie in order to not buy a second pair of shoes? 

I was just getting off of work when I saw an Insta notification for UA NMD. I drop by and ask if they have an 8.  Guy says yea. 8 and 8.5. I said let me call my brother to see what size he would prefer (I was the only person in the store the entire time this went down). Brother says 8. So I say I'll take the 8. Employee responds they no longer have the 8. What? I was very confused. Maybe they just thought the had the 8, but really didn't. Not sure.

I texted my brother he said 8.5 was fine. So, again, I say I'll take the 8.5. Guy responds I have to buy a Stan Smith wool first in order to purchase the UA NMD. I knew my brother wouldn't go for that so I just left. 

What an interesting experience. 

Anybody here buy regularly from RSVP in-store? Do you have to be a homie in order to not buy a second pair of shoes? 

I was just getting off of work when I saw an Insta notification for UA NMD. I drop by and ask if they have an 8.  Guy says yea. 8 and 8.5. I said let me call my brother to see what size he would prefer (I was the only person in the store the entire time this went down). Brother says 8. So I say I'll take the 8. Employee responds they no longer have the 8. What? I was very confused. Maybe they just thought the had the 8, but really didn't. Not sure.

I texted my brother he said 8.5 was fine. So, again, I say I'll take the 8.5. Guy responds I have to buy a Stan Smith wool first in order to purchase the UA NMD. I knew my brother wouldn't go for that so I just left. 

What an interesting experience. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

How do the WM R2 run? Tts? Black pair is growing on me but retail is kinda expensive...
TTS. I have both colors. The WM R2 is my favorite NMD. It looks and feels better than the R1 imho.

I like black better, but sometimes think the navy looks more of what an adidas sneaker should look like. Adidas in blue looks really nice. Kinda like a Ferrari in red or a Porsche in white.

I think if resale value was higher, more people would be talking about it. I don't really care. I bought 2 navy and 2 black pairs and I rarely buy backup shoes. My gf has a navy pair and loves it. I think they got the looks on this shoe just right. Some have had pain if you don't get the right size so it's a bit unforgivable on sizing. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom