Adidas NMD thread

Just got back from picking up at the 5th ave store(Confirmed). Smooth process but the traffic on the other hand... 
mad.gif

Just got back from picking up at the 5th ave store(Confirmed). Smooth process but the traffic on the other hand... 
mad.gif
These are so dope!, best of all the NMDs dropped today/yesterday. Can't wait to get my pair in.

3 people at Adidas Miami 10 mins prior to opening waiting on the R2s, so it was whatever pair you wanted...

I was the only person there picking up a confirmed pair so they let me in early. Straight up, the blue R2s with the red block looked FIRE in person...in shock that theyre sitting on ADC ...

Made a stop on the way home and found a pair of pink KITHS for retail.. the morning was swell

CS2 ronin available on here:

https://t.co/KK6og9cGZC (Italist)

just copped

EDIT: I have a RuVilla 10% off coupon code if anyone needs, it might be one time use so first come first served: LSWB10K5A4ZCUT36

Last edited:
3 people at Adidas Miami 10 mins prior to opening waiting on the R2s, so it was whatever pair you wanted...

I was the only person there picking up a confirmed pair so they let me in early. Straight up, the blue R2s with the red block looked FIRE in person...in shock that theyre sitting on ADC ...

Made a stop on the way home and found a pair of pink KITHS for retail.. the morning was swell
I grabbed the white/red R2s this AM off ADC (loved them the moment I saw them), but I'm kinda tempted to grab those blue R2s, too. My only problem is that I tend to look down quite a bit when I walk and I know that seeing all those lines moving around would make me dizzy, lol.

Hit refresh a few times on ADC for the navy and red r2 just now. I got lucky and a 10.5 popped up and I checked out...I really think this colorway is dope. Now it's back to sold out for 9-12

Back
Top Bottom