Adidas NMD thread

Already got shipping from the U.K. site this morning for Vader XR1 and Ronin CS2 under retail. Only ordered last night too.

Delivery scheduled for Monday/Tuesday next week. :smile:

SNS still hasn't shipped my Nike tech fleece hoodie & joggers from a few days ago on the 3rd. Their shipping for shoes is much quicker.

Last edited:
Already got shipping from the U.K. site this morning for Vader XR1 and Ronin CS2 under retail. Only ordered last night too.

Delivery scheduled for Monday/Tuesday next week.
smile.gif

SNS still hasn't shipped my Nike tech fleece hoodie & joggers from a few days ago on the 3rd. Their shipping for shoes is much quicker.
Mine shipped out and already on their way to the US. We used the same website, what shipping service in the US do they use for me to continue to track?

Last edited:
Comparison between Black Gum CS1 vs United Arrows x Mikitype CS 1. Pretty similar shoes but the Black Gum definitely isn't a full out black like the UA. 

One is sz 11.5 and the other my TTS sz 12. Also, I have size an 11.5 United Arrows x Mikitype as well but the sz 12 fit much better. I imagine the same for the Black Gums. So, I'm getting rid of my sz 11.5's. Waiting on Notre for my Black Gum sz 12 to come in. 

Last edited:
Comparison between Black Gum CS1 vs United Arrows x Mikitype CS 1. Pretty similar shoes but the Black Gum definitely isn't a full out black like the UA. 

One is sz 11.5 and the other my TTS sz 12. Also, I have size an 11.5 United Arrows x Mikitype as well but the sz 12 fit much better. I imagine the same for the Black Gums. So, I'm getting rid of my sz 11.5's. Waiting on Notre for my Black Gum sz 12 to come in. 

great comparison and side-by-side photos, repped.

which do you prefer? i like the UAs better since they're a fuller black

Last edited:
Sorry if it's been asked but for slightly wide feet how is sizing for the cs2 ronin??

I'm usually a 10.5 in all NMDs so I ordered same size for these cs2, hoping they fit ok

Repped. That is a bigger color difference than I was expecting.

great comparison and side-by-side photos, repped.

which do you prefer? i like the UAs better since they're a fuller black
I like the UA a bit better but that's mostly because of the calligraphy. Knit pattern/color wise, I might actually prefer Black Gums.

Last edited:
I didn't believe y'all when people said the block on the CS2 is an issue.... figured it was just a NT exaggeration

I honestly can't even deal with this thing.... it's so uncomfortable

going to pain me to get ride of these Ronins.... but i think that's what's about to happen

shoe is beautiful, but that constant bulge into my foot is not going to work out for me

Maaaan... SNS experiencing delays with their shipping due to the upswell of recent orders. It's Ayt... as long as my stuff don't get canceled...!

They cancelled my order because my shipping and billing were "different". By "different" they meant this, "De Jesus vs. Dejesus". Smdh :smh:

That's cold fam. My Champs store was cleaned out of the greys pretty quickly. My wife was able to score her 6.5 on the initial ADC drop, but went thru StockX for the Vapour Pinks.

They cancelled my order because my shipping and billing were "different". By "different" they meant this, "De Jesus vs. Dejesus". Smdh :smh:

WOW.... that's horrible.... they KNOW it's the same last name.... :smh:

That's cold fam. My Champs store was cleaned out of the greys pretty quickly. My wife was able to score her 6.5 on the initial ADC drop, but went thru StockX for the Vapour Pinks.

a size 5 is going for some pretty good change on Stockx..... :x

Back
Top Bottom