Adidas NMD thread

Received the poor man's firestarters (core black/red sole) and I'm not feeling the shoes. They look better in pics than in hand.

Saw them in-hand at the adidas store. Easy pass for me too. I just can't get down with those lines on the uppers from the r2s.

These current prices on the Black Hus are making me think "why do I need to wear a shoe with huge letters on the top of it?" 
nerd.gif

Did restock app bring u there? Those eqts were gone immediately lol. Idk how stuff is gone in a matter of seconds when those alerts go out.
the restrock app is delayed by like 30 seconds to a minute.. by the time u get those alerts on your phone, the bots have already checked out. 

Did restock app bring u there? Those eqts were gone immediately lol. Idk how stuff is gone in a matter of seconds when those alerts go out.
the restrock app is delayed by like 30 seconds to a minute.. by the time u get those alerts on your phone, the bots have already checked out. 

So how do the bots get the alert before then? Or are they just monitoring every shoe on every site?

So how do the bots get the alert before then? Or are they just monitoring every shoe on every site?
Yes they monitor just about every site, in addition, they are on faster servers and proxies.  people on twitter sell twtitter accounts that are faster than the restock app, even that, you'll still be behind the bots. 

Saw them in-hand at the adidas store. Easy pass for me too. I just can't get down with those lines on the uppers from the r2s.
I was worried about this. I saw the TB XR1 with the hash pattern and they were terrible. I got the R2s in and  the lines aren't as noticeable. I'm not sure I'm going to keep them or not but they're not that bad. I paid under retail so that helps.

Anybody ever ship shoes over seas? Bought from Sneakersnstuff and not feeling them. Ups store wanted to charge me $80 to ship from Oregon to Sweeden. Is there a cheaper route? Here are the shoes:

Willing to sell for retail if anybody wants them
they are $100 on oneness 

Back
Top Bottom