Adidas NMD thread

Got my black/red R2's in

Man I'm not sure about the R2's, as far as refining goes they seem nice but the design execuation is a failure IMO

Those new Black Boost XR1s are very underwhelming in person. Was all in until I actually had them in hand 
laugh.gif

damn these UA&Sons NMDs fit big. Went down half a size from my TTS

Tried on both a 8.5 and 9 and the 9 (my TTS) fit loose. Happy to finally have the right size lol

My sizing for reference:

UA CS1 NMD - 8.5
Ultra Boost 1.0 - 9
Yeezy V1 - 9
Yeezy V2 - 9.5

Last edited:
damn these UA&Sons NMDs fit big. Went down half a size from my TTS

Tried on both a 8.5 and 9 and the 9 (my TTS) fit loose. Happy to finally have the right size lol

My sizing for reference:

UA CS1 NMD - 8.5
Ultra Boost 1.0 - 9
Yeezy V1 - 9
Yeezy V2 - 9.5
Yeah good thing I went down .5. There were so many people saying TTS but I just couldn't believe them lol. 

Just got my CS1 white gum. These fit different than the UA's. Seem to be better for people with wide feet as I have more room in them than the UA's. Both are size 12. Probably get ride of the whites. 

Is it Just me or does the R2 fit sooo much better than the R1? I don't know what it is. I got rid of all my r1s and plan to cop more r2s on discount

Last edited:

I didn't believe y'all when people said the block on the CS2 is an issue.... figured it was just a NT exaggeration

I honestly can't even deal with this thing.... it's so uncomfortable

going to pain me to get ride of these Ronins.... but i think that's what's about to happen

shoe is beautiful, but that constant bulge into my foot is not going to work out for me
Yeah, I can't wear R2s at all. Kind of disappointing

Is it Just me or does the R2 fit sooo much better than the R1? I don't know what it is. I got rid of all my r1s and plan to cop more r2s on discount
The big block provides a little more under foot support for my arch/narrow feet. I like it so much better.

Yeah good thing I went down .5. There were so many people saying TTS but I just couldn't believe them lol. 

Just got my CS1 white gum. These fit different than the UA's. Seem to be better for people with wide feet as I have more room in them than the UA's. Both are size 12. Probably get ride of the whites. 
I still have to go TTS on the United Arrows x Mikitype and the Black Gums. I tried sz 11.5 and my toes felt cramped at the top in both. For reference, my sizing:

Ultra Boost 1.0 (OG, White 1.0, CB 1.0, Navy 1.0, Royal 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, MG 1.0, 3M 1.0, CNY 1.0, Triple Black 1.0, etc.) - sz 12 

EQT Support 93/17 - sz 12 for OG's and sz 11.5 for White Mountaineering 

Ultra Boost RC + 3.0 (RC 1.0, CNY 3.0, NC 3.0, SNS x SS, Ltd CB 3.0,  RC 3.0, etc.) - sz 11

PK NMD (2017 OG, Monochrome Black, Japan Black, French Beige, Winter Wool,etc.)  - sz 11 

Pharell Hu Race NMD - sz 11 

Last edited:

I still have to go TTS on the United Arrows x Mikitype and the Black Gums. I tried sz 11.5 and my toes felt cramped at the top in both. For reference, my sizing:

Ultra Boost 1.0 (OG, White 1.0, CB 1.0, Navy 1.0, Royal 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, MG 1.0, 3M 1.0, CNY 1.0, Triple Black 1.0, etc.) - sz 12 
Do you have wide feet? I have narrow skinny feet so that might be why they fit better for me .5 down. 

Do you have wide feet? I have narrow skinny feet so that might be why they fit better for me .5 down. 
Nope. I have narrow to medium width feet. I actually size down 1 full size on the RC 1.0 and all 3.0 that I have (CNY, NC, CB Ltd & RC). 

Last edited:

Those new Black Boost XR1s are very underwhelming in person. Was all in until I actually had them in hand 
laugh.gif
Yeah I liked them in pics. They are sitting at Foot Locker by me. I don't like how thick and pronounced the diamond plate pattern is.

Back
Top Bottom