Adidas NMD thread

You should have went TTS and put an insole in it 

Too bad. It'll bother you forever. 
It's a foot width issue though, right? I've tried on 11.5-13 in different nmds and the only issue for me is the length of the shoe. I don't think nmds are for everybody, ultras can work for wide footers but these have boundaries

You should have went TTS and put an insole in it 

Too bad. It'll bother you forever. 
Yeah that was definitely the best move to make haha. So looks like this isn't something that can be fixed. The poking is actually causing pain so I'll have to return them. Thnx for the advice. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get another pair.

It's a foot width issue though, right? I've tried on 11.5-13 in different nmds and the only issue for me is the length of the shoe. I don't think nmds are for everybody, ultras can work for wide footers but these have boundaries
Cosign this 
Yeah that was definitely the best move to make haha. So looks like this isn't something that can be fixed. The poking is actually causing pain so I'll have to return them. Thnx for the advice. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get another pair.
No worries :smile: 

Best of luck 

Sorry to post it here and I know it's a long shot but is there any way I can get a LC on these? Any type of insight or feedback would be much appreciated. I know the pictures suck, I'm working on getting better quality pics atm. Reps and thanks in return of course.

Based on the box, it appears that the shoes were purchased by the seller via the GOAT app. That label on the right side is the give away. 

Why would you do that though? :nerd:

Think my question was phrased the wrong way. In short any possibilities that buying from online stores (end, hanon, SJS, SNS, shoepalace, kicks USA etc) will get a fake/replica? Probably from someone else return and added back into their inventory, unsure if the sites do a LC for each return they receive.

Think what the above person mean is:

Purchase from legit source.

Return the fake to the legit source (probly bought at a much cheaper price point.)

Get back your original cost from the legit source.

$$$$ saved?

Think what the above person mean is:

Purchase from legit source.
Return the fake to the legit source (probly bought at a much cheaper price point.)
Get back your original cost from the legit source.
$$$$ saved?

Yeah. But what's worrying is does the legit source know they're getting a fake back? I only known they check on worn/used.

Yeah agreed, but haven't heard a peep from any other retailers

Hey man can't hurt to try. For the SNSxSS drop it seems like mobile was the move in order to get the website to load so you may wanna try that during the drop to prevent site not loading errors
Aight if I remember I'll try

finally got my og nmds

purchased thru the GOAT App

used AFFIRM :D did 3 months 30 percent interest :D

yes thats stupd but i dont care :tongue:

i love them

I'd love to see what that credit score looks like
roll.gif

Congrats on grabbing the OGs! Timeless colorway really.

I personally wouldn't take out a loan w/ 30% interest to pay for em, that's just crazy to me. But people are free to spend their money whatever way they want.

But why not just buy from a reputable seller on EBay and use PayPal Credit? 6 months to pay off at 0% interest and no minimum monthly payments. Way better off that way IMO.

I personally wouldn't be in the hobby of sneaker collecting if I had to take loans out for shoes. Just me though.

Either way, congrats on the pickup! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
finally got my og nmds

purchased thru the GOAT App

used AFFIRM :D did 3 months 30 percent interest :D

yes thats stupd but i dont care :tongue:

i love them
That's not a smiling matter. You got ****** on that one. I would of just stacked bread and copped when I had all the money.

EDIT: this might belong in the Fools Wildin' thread.

Last edited:
I'd love to see what that credit score looks like

544 right now should be 644 around this time next year if i keep cutting my expenses and increase my savings and while clearing debt :D

i know what i need to do just need to have the discipline 8)

Last edited:
544 right now should be 644 around this time next year if i keep cutting my expenses and increase my savings and while clearing debt :D

Hey man having a plan is the first step to improving yourself. You've done 90% of the work already just stick too it
I wouldn't have financed those shoes but as long as you got the cash to be in control of it more power to you

Have you sought Consumer Credit Counseling services?

Buying those shoes wasn't necessarily a good sign of discipline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom