Adidas NMD thread

I wonder how often people even use Affirm for Goat lol. You might as well just put it on your credit card and pay it off that way with that interest rate.

Have you sought Consumer Credit Counseling services?

Buying those shoes wasn't necessarily a good sign of discipline

no just using credit karma my score was 518 beginning of January :x

so ive been making steady progress you right about this a step backwadrs adding more debt

in july when paid off i plan to increase one of my cards auto pay same amount i did for these shoes so that can be paid off in 3 months as well

plus im doing the nt yearly challenge the 1378 one not the 5000 one

no just using credit karma my score was 518 beginning of January :x

so ive been making steady progress you right about this a step backwadrs adding more debt

in july when paid off i plan to increase one of my cards auto pay same amount i did for these shoes so that can be paid off in 3 months as well

plus im doing the nt yearly challenge the 1378 one not the 5000 one

Good luck man, I sincerely mean that

I wonder how often people even use Affirm for Goat lol. You might as well just put it on your credit card and pay it off that way with that interest rate.

i rather pay it off in 3 months then having a balance on my cc where i would be tempted to just pay the minimum and recharging on it and never paying it off :smh:

FYI NTers, I have Ronins in an 11.5 or 12 that I'm trying to get rid of for retail. Don't want to bother trying to sell, would rather hook someone up who wants them here. Trying to figure out sizing on which one I want to keep. Let me know though will gladly hook someone up.

Last edited:
544 right now should be 644 around this time next year if i keep cutting my expenses and increase my savings and while clearing debt
happy.gif

i know what i need to do just need to have the discipline
glasses.gif
sheesh this makes me feel like im too hard on myself with the amount of purchases i make and a 794 credit score 
laugh.gif

the 30 percent interest was only 11.69

the loan amount was 290 down payment was 58 then 3 payments of 81.23

120 above retail :x :smh:

Last edited:
Just think that the Paypal Credit/no interest method mentioned earlier is the best method.
Use that all the time. Payoff before interest.

Any one who's still looking for the black and white tri-co, hit me up on DM, found a site in Turkey that has some sizes left
It's ~$215 shipped to the US.

Also have a few small sizes of the CNY UB 3.0 for around $258 shipped.

still got that link?

Curious if Kith sent out a raffle email for the Prime Boost LTDs releasing tomorrow exclusively at Kith...? I'm kinda partial to the olive pair but wondering if there's any reason to traipse into Manhattan tomorrow to see if these are available.....

Curious if Kith sent out a raffle email for the Prime Boost LTDs releasing tomorrow exclusively at Kith...? I'm kinda partial to the olive pair but wondering if there's any reason to traipse into Manhattan tomorrow to see if these are available.....
They're not a Kith exclusive, just that Kith is the initial retailer selling them in the US. Other US stores will eventually get them. But the way all the press around the release has been worded will surely have people scooping up the olive pair really quick to try and flip. Doubt they'll sit long enough for you go after store opens and cop.

Those SNS NMD aren't too bad but nothing I'm gonna fiend over. I'll probably try to grab em to check em out in person though

SNS is like the only site I ever eat on

They are worth semi fiending over em for me, they haven't done glitch camo like that in a while and are dope

First NMD in a while that has piqued my interest
Same. haven't grabbed a pair since the OG rerelease and it was a while before that

I actually just sold my shrimp and white glitch camos last month. I pared down my collection a bit and wanted to accumulate some moving money and they were victims. Low key miss the shrimps

Current NMDs:

OG

French Beige

Black Pharrell

Blue Glitch Camo

Back
Top Bottom