Adidas NMD thread

Got 2 of my orders (both cw) cancelled on the release date for the DataMosh. Idk how but my gf hits me up this morning asking for my payment info saying she's got a 8.5 in her cart still. She Checked out and got SNS order confirmation...seems too good to be true. Pray for me NT!

Got 2 of my orders (both cw) cancelled on the release date for the DataMosh. Idk how but my gf hits me up this morning asking for my payment info saying she's got a 8.5 in her cart still. She Checked out and got SNS order confirmation...seems too good to be true. Pray for me NT!
Yeah I've seen people getting order confirmations on twitter recently for orders like that. Who knows if they ship 
roll.gif

:nerd: :nerd: crazyy :nerd: :nerd:

i think it'll ship if he has the order in his order history.

congrats

Last edited:

i think it'll ship if he has the order in his order history.

congrats
Nothing is guaranteed

Order in order history could just mean it got through on SNS's side, might not mean they have the stock to fulfill it

Last edited:
Am I screwed if I have nothing in order history and no confirmation email but they never refunded me but refunded my other orders? SNS doesn't feel like answering emails.

Last edited:
HAHAHA I appreciate you @SSKARIZM. I'm not holding my breath after they cancelled my previous DataMosh orders but I've also come up on restocks on SNS before so we'll find out. I'll keep everyone posted.

Im confused; are the xr1 og primeknit or mesh; because they don't say primeknit  in the title on adc but in the description it says they are primeknit. I went a half size down. What did everyone else buy tts or half size down?

Last edited:

Im confused; are the xr1 og primeknit or mesh; because they don't say primeknit  in the title on adc but in the description it says they are primeknit. I went a half size down. What did everyone else buy tts or half size down?
Good question, I'm honestly not too sure since different websites seem to have different things. I looked at Journeys (where I got them) and it does mention that they're primeknit. I ordered TTS since I have wide feet though. 

^ This. I have wide feet and tried on the XR1 in-store with half size down (which I do with PK NMD's) and yeah that cage was digging in to my feet. I went TTS with the OG XR1's this time, hoping it's more forgiving.

^ This. I have wide feet and tried on the XR1 in-store with half size down (which I do with PK NMD's) and yeah that cage was digging in to my feet. I went TTS with the OG XR1's this time, hoping it's more forgiving.
Same here, I felt that the cage was bothering me.

Back
Top Bottom