Adidas NMD thread

Yeah I figured that

I wonder what made SNS think that splitting up the stock like that was a good idea 
laugh.gif
Beats me 
laugh.gif

I ain't sweatin' it though. As long as it's not canceled I could care less how long it takes at this point 

ADC think they slick by not giving me a return label
Yeah, those shady cats at Adidas even have the nerve to put in bold print "Keep this label in case of returns." on that label.   
Lol good thing I caught it

Drop off is only ups right?
or you could also just print one from your adc account or phone them they'll send you one instantly 

yeah I believe you have to drop off the package at a ups store 

or you could also just print one from your adc account or phone them they'll send you one instantly 

yeah I believe you have to drop off the package at a ups store 
If you have a physical adidas store or outlet near you (and you paid by CC), you can return there as well. 

Just got the email from SNS.
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
I'm just gonna go straight at this and say it. Your shoes are delayed. Doh... you knew that already.

Background is, and I am letting you in on a little secret here, we are gearing up to meet future demand by setting up a new warehouse in the USA. The general idea is to not having to fly shoes back and forth over the Atlantic.

With a new warehouse, in a new country, a new part of the world, comes new routines. And we are apperently yet to master them. We are also facing a new counterpart in adidas USA, that also requires a new set-up and learing curves.

And unfortunately, you are on the receiving end of all that bs.

Here is what we can tell you. Your shoes are being delivered by adidas to our USA warehouse by FedEx. The warehouse will need a few days to unpack (we will ask them to speed it up of course), and then 1-2 day to ship out. Not good news, we know. Adding holidays and weekends - at the end of this, we are likely not being able to ship them until end of next week. And for some of you the wait will be another week on top of that. As soon as we have more and clearer info, we will let you know.

We totally understand if you would like to cancel your order all together. If so, pls contact us here  - state cancel and your order number and we will do that right away.

Either way, if you cancel or not - at the end of this email is a discount code for future purchases, to try to make up for the wait. The code will give you 25% on everything except product already on sale. It is valid on one purchase between now and December 31st. The code is personal and have to be used with your account.

We are truly sorry about this. This is not the way we plan to handle business. We will nail this and live up and outshine your expectations. I'm just hoping you will give us another chance down the road.

PS.  If you have contacted our customer service on this matter, asking where your shoes are and are yet to receive a response. Please regard this email as our best current answer to your question.

Kind regards,
Erik & the SNS family
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Email being sent out from SNS re: Delay.

I'm just gonna go straight at this and say it. Your shoes are delayed. Doh... you knew that already.

Background is, and I am letting you in on a little secret here, we are gearing up to meet future demand by setting up a new warehouse in the USA. The general idea is to not having to fly shoes back and forth over the Atlantic.

With a new warehouse, in a new country, a new part of the world, comes new routines. And we are apperently yet to master them. We are also facing a new counterpart in adidas USA, that also requires a new set-up and learing curves.

And unfortunately, you are on the receiving end of all that bs.

Here is what we can tell you. Your shoes are being delivered by adidas to our USA warehouse by FedEx. The warehouse will need a few days to unpack (we will ask them to speed it up of course), and then 1-2 day to ship out. Not good news, we know. Adding holidays and weekends - at the end of this, we are likely not being able to ship them until end of next week. And for some of you the wait will be another week on top of that. As soon as we have more and clearer info, we will let you know.

We totally understand if you would like to cancel your order all together. If so, pls contact us here - state cancel and your order number and we will do that right away.

Either way, if you cancel or not - at the end of this email is a discount code for future purchases, to try to make up for the wait. The code will give you 25% on everything except product already on sale. It is valid on one purchase between now and December 31st. The code is personal and have to be used with your account.

We are truly sorry about this. This is not the way we plan to handle business. We will nail this and live up and outshine your expectations. I'm just hoping you will give us another chance down the road.

PS. If you have contacted our customer service on this matter, asking where your shoes are and are yet to receive a response. Please regard this email as our best current answer to your question.

Kind regards,
Erik & the SNS family

Seems like the delay is out of their hands so I appreciate the email update

IF the code actually came through it'd be even better though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom