Adidas NMD thread

crazy what hyped does , the white camo with stripes and the beige with the stripes as well are so similar to last years releases who were sold out and resell for 500-600$

anybody else waiting for their orange SNS pair to be shipped out? Im getting scared that they are going to send me the teal pair which I did not choose.

Picked these up at Footlocker today.
Dang they look clean! I'm really tempted to get those for a work shoe but I need to chill with my shoe purchases
Yeah man, glad I got them. Was going to get them on adidas but didn't have my size, but thank god Footlocker had a bunch. These are probably the last pair I'll get for awhile since I am now the sole provider financial at home.

anybody else waiting for their orange SNS pair to be shipped out? Im getting scared that they are going to send me the teal pair which I did not choose.
Why would they send you what you didn't order? There are plenty of people who are still waiting for orange pairs to ship.

For people that had XR1 OG in hand, how does it fit? I went 0.5 size down of my UB sz for other mesh XR1s. Do i need to go a full size down for this XR1 OG like i did for the R1 OG?  Appreciate the helps!
Just got mine in from size? (which is extremely fast shipping from UK to CA) and TTS is the way to go, although I have wide feet. I go TTS on NMD mesh's, and half size down on PK and that stretchy in-between mesh NMD's if that helps.

Just got mine in from size? (which is extremely fast shipping from UK to CA) and TTS is the way to go, although I have wide feet. I go TTS on NMD mesh's, and half size down on PK and that stretchy in-between mesh NMD's if that helps.
does size? use dhl express to ship?

Yeah they're very fast. Funny how stuff I order from half way around the world I get faster than companies here in the states.

They used DHL Express for my order and I ordered with free shipping. Received my pair of OG XR1's within 3 days of ordering. Very impressed. 
Placed my order with size? on 19 May, OG XR1 shipped via DPD on 21 May and received it on 25 May. I am from Singapore and very impressed with their service!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom