Adidas NMD thread

How is it useless? Do you like paying for shipping?

If Staples has UPS drop off and wouldn't take it, then you should have dropped it have at the post office. Adidas return labels are USPS I think.

Last edited:
UPS just dropped off two pairs today.  

I really love the Datamosh red/green colorway.  Thanks to SNS for helping out Team Manual <3.  

Also got the grey glitch PK which are actually better than I expected.  I think they would've been better without the stripes, but still very nice.  I missed out on the original black/white glitches so I'm happy.

whats the point of the return label on the box, i went to staples for UPS drop off. its useless

had to print one out manually
Yea I had to call Adidas for them to email me a return label. I like how Nike always includes the return label and form in every shipment.

nah they dont charge to print out a label

yeah it just weird because the return label on the box says FEDX, and was shipped by fedex lol. but they want UPS apparently for returns

Last edited:
nah they dont charge to print out a label

yeah it just weird because the return label on the box says FEDX, and was shipped by fedex lol. but they want UPS apparently for returns
Lucky! My UPS store charged me $3.00 to use their printer and without telling me they were going to charge me. I didn't care how much it was, but i sure as heck complained about it.

Lucky! My UPS store charged me $3.00 to use their printer and without telling me they were going to charge me. I didn't care how much it was, but i sure as heck complained about it.

Oh I have my printer, but that sucks

The Tan Linen NMD x PK...I clucked up and got a the wrong size from a UK shop. The return shipping is a beast! US8 $160 all in shipped USA.  

Sorry if this is not allowed...remove if not

YOOOOOOOOO
What a bad custom job 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom