Adidas NMD thread

Just got my first pair of nmds today and for some reason the blocks on the inside of the sneaker bother my foot like I can actually feel my foot squishing them is there any way to take care of that problem it's very annoying worst comes to worst I was just have to return them which I don't want to

Need some advice on sizing for the last wings and horns release. If I'm an 11.5 in UB 2.0 and 3.0 what would be a comparable size for these? I'm an 11 in Nikes. I tried the last glitch NMD on in an 11 and they were loose and I didn't like the feel. Thanks in advance for any help.

Just got my first pair of nmds today and for some reason the blocks on the inside of the sneaker bother my foot like I can actually feel my foot squishing them is there any way to take care of that problem it's very annoying worst comes to worst I was just have to return them which I don't want to

I have the same problem and I put a Dr. Scholls insole over it and its fine.

More monotone colors....

Adidas you know there's other colors you can use for PK right?

Last edited:
Is datamosh going to have a wider release ?
I am seeing pairs shipped to US customers (from the SNS warehouse in the US) that had a US box label

But printing and sticking of box labels is decided during production time i.e. at the factory

Which means 2 possibilities :

1) this release is exclusive to SNS but Adidas had decided upfront how much to allocate to US customers and printed the correct box labels in the factoy beforehand
2) this release is not SNS exclusive, and the stock shipped to US customers from the SNS warehouse were simply a fraction of a larger stock that is due to be released through other shops in the near future

Interestingly, contrast this with Adidas Consortium releases - ALL the box labels for consortium releases are international box labels (with 6 size boxes on the label instead of 3) regardless of whether sold in the US or sold outside of the US

It's an SNS exclusive.
The datamosh pack is a SMU which means it's a "Special Mock Up" for SNS which is always an exclusive from what I've read online

I am seeing pairs shipped to US customers (from the SNS warehouse in the US) that had a US box label

But printing and sticking of box labels is decided during production time i.e. at the factory

1) this release is exclusive to SNS but Adidas had decided upfront how much to allocate to US customers and printed the correct box labels in the factoy beforehand
2) this release is not SNS exclusive, and the stock shipped to US customers from the SNS warehouse were simply a fraction of a larger stock that is due to be released through other shops in the near future

Interestingly, contrast this with Adidas Consortium releases - ALL the box labels for consortium releases are international box labels (with 6 size boxes on the label instead of 3) regardless of whether sold in the US or sold outside of the US

dont read too much into it, or get your hopes up, they're an exclusive. I would be stunned if they dropped anywhere else.

Guys need some opinions, thinking of getting the CS2, how's the sizing though? I wear US12 in UBs and Nikes, 11.5 for the old NMD (Collegiate Navy) and they fit perfectly not sure about the newer NMDs though. Anyway should I go US11.5 or US12 on the CS2? Thanks.

They're not dropping anywhere else, SNS is setting up a US hub for future releases and there have been some hiccups hence the delay in shipping remaining pairs.

Guys need some opinions, thinking of getting the CS2, how's the sizing though? I wear US12 in UBs and Nikes, 11.5 for the old NMD (Collegiate Navy) and they fit perfectly not sure about the newer NMDs though. Anyway should I go US11.5 or US12 on the CS2? Thanks.
I have the Ronins and went .5 size down from TTS. If you have wide feet probably go TTS

Back
Top Bottom