Adidas NMD thread

When one of you guys get your blue datas in a 10.5-11, just go head and trade me for my [emoji]127818[/emoji].

Thanks

Which CS1s are these?
roll.gif

Emailed SNS last night and they just responded saying they still don't have all the pairs at the warehouse

Folks, I have a question on pk sizing please. I've gone thru these hundreds of pages but I have to confess I was struggling to read the whole pages. Understand most recommend the pk to be 0.5 down the tts. 

Here is my situation (all in US):

- tts: 9.5, wider model of asics (dynaflyte) e.g fit nicely, only with thin socks. 

- r1: 9.5 but i feel a little tight (half finger margin on length, tight at sides). 

- ub: don't fit me well at all. I tried 10, way too long yet too tight at sides. 

The info I couldn't find from my limited research is the width of the R1 pk as I require shoes that cater for wider feet. I feel sticking to 9.5us for the R1 pk but would like to hear from you pls? Thanks a lot.

You may wanna go with a 9.5/10 since the blocks will dig into the sides of your feet making them uncomfortable, you may be able to walk into your local adidas/footlocker and try a pair on since the most recent releases (Oreo/linen glitch) have been sitting.

I think the biggest issue for you will be the blocks since you say you have wide feet, I wouldn't suggest sizing down

I can say that the PK NMD's fit wider than the UB's in my experience

Last edited:
what prices you guys think the Datamosh NMD (Miami) will settle at? seems like they go up and down between $400-450 size 11 right now..

The prices are always cheapest when people get their pairs and about a month after that. They then start to climb as the stock dwindles. 

My guess is $400 is the floor for the Miamis in common sizes (going for higher in the large and small sizes).  If you a see a deal for lower than $400 you should jump on it. 

The ice blue Datamosh are probably $75-100 under the Miami's, but will be on the same timeline as far as the price jumping. 

Reddit ppl is letting them go at 350-400 

Thanks man, looking to move my 11 to buy a 9.5. Grabbed what I could when I got in and didn't jump on $530 when the offer was there on GOAT. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ smdh

The prices are always cheapest when people get their pairs and about a month after that. They then start to climb as the stock dwindles. 

My guess is $400 is the floor for the Miamis in common sizes (going for higher in the large and small sizes).  If you a see a deal for lower than $400 you should jump on it. 

The ice blue Datamosh are probably $75-100 under the Miami's, but will be on the same timeline as far as the price jumping. 

Yeah that seems to be the going right now. I'm looking to flip my 11 to cop a 9.5. All nyc trades welcomed. Lol. That is Datamosh for Datamosh

Thanks man, looking to move my 11 to buy a 9.5. Grabbed what I could when I got in and didn't jump on $530 when the offer was there on GOAT. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ smdh
Try a straight trade. Or dig the groups 

Back
Top Bottom