Adidas NMD thread

Praise the lord my pair has shipped and is coming friday 
pimp.gif

You may wanna go with a 9.5/10 since the blocks will dig into the sides of your feet making them uncomfortable, you may be able to walk into your local adidas/footlocker and try a pair on since the most recent releases (Oreo/linen glitch) have been sitting.

I think the biggest issue for you will be the blocks since you say you have wide feet, I wouldn't suggest sizing down

I can say that the PK NMD's fit wider than the UB's in my experience

Thanks FullMax. I currently live in Singapore and the stores here in SE Asia do not stock up the NMD's. Can only get them online.

Those White R2s dropping will definitely be copped at 25% off 
nthat.gif

How's the R2 sizing compared to the R1? If I want a snug fit should I still go a half size down

Thank you mehon

Sns blows, got refunded this morning for blue datamosh after I sent customer service an email re guarding my order.

Safe to say if you don't have shipping yet you're getting cancelled.

Thank you mehon

Sns blows, got refunded this morning for blue datamosh after I sent customer service an email re guarding my order.

Damn that's horrible. What did you type in the email? Maybe they misinterpreted it as you wanting to cancel? Or they may have just cancelled it and it had nothing to do with the email

Thank you mehon

you sure your payment didnt just expire ?

My payment expired and when they shipped i got charged again.

No I got an email back last night stating they oversold and had to cancel. Been refunded through PayPal already and status of the order on sns went from processing to cancelled.

Such a ****** way to start the morning.

No I got an email back last night stating they oversold and had to cancel. Been refunded through PayPal already and status of the order on sns went from processing to cancelled.

Such a ****** way to start the morning.
That's awful, you would think that they would've know they oversold by now, since today is 3 weeks since release

Back
Top Bottom