Adidas NMD thread

Yeah whites are literally everywhere so blacks might go quickly. I'm sure that's the colorway everyone wants. I could never keep those whites clean. Online only for me

Does Footlocker generally have 11.5s in the R1 NMDs? For some reason I always tend to struggle with finding that size.

Should have been app reservations. At the very least for the TB's. People have jobs. Now I have to try online because I know the stores aren't going to have it later in the day smh

I hate the app reserves...I wanted the shoe bad enough to take a day off.

Yeah I wouldn't do that. I make the shoe price in a day. Why would I take a day off. And I don't pay resale. This is why the foot stores spent all that money developing these apps. To make it easier to get shoes.

I dunno man...we're in similar boats and I've failed on enough shoes this year to make sure I won't fail on anymore shoes that I want.

I understand the annoyance but I'm annoyed with the foot apps as I've never hit on them

I dunno man...we're in similar boats and I've failed on enough shoes this year to make sure I won't fail on anymore shoes that I want.

I understand the annoyance but I'm annoyed with the foot apps as I've never hit on them

I feel you. But the way these workers at the stores are. I wouldn't be surprised if pairs are already back-doored. This is a chance for them to feast.

what's the point of rolling out the app nationwide and these dont end up on it -___- only jordans (that will sit) or some nikes end up on there most of the time

Back
Top Bottom