Adidas NMD thread

I'm in the Chicagoland area so I've got a lot of chances to cop in store...since this is not as limited as a yeezy I'm not worried about being backdoored on this release.

what's the point of rolling out the app nationwide and these dont end up on it -___- only jordans (that will sit) or some nikes end up on there most of the time
To be fair the app did give me the list of of the stores in my area getting the shoe...so that was useful. Yes I could have done that in the website but the app was more convenient.

To be fair the app did give me the list of of the stores in my area getting the shoe...so that was useful. Yes I could have done that in the website but the app was more convenient.

yea i saw that too. i just hope they still have some tomorrow. ima try to take an early lunch :nerd: but itll be an hour after they open -__-

The black Japan's are going to be $10 more than the whites on Adc. Im guessing cause of production numbers are less and more hype on the black.

Stock level for both black and white Japan on ADC is pretty low. Total of 255 each color, about 15 pairs each size. Good luck to those who want them.

Stock level for both black and white Japan on ADC is pretty low. Total of 255 each color, about 15 pairs each size. Good luck to those who want them.
Nah, that method doesn't work anymore.

Stock will be much more plentiful than that

I'm in the Chicagoland area so I've got a lot of chances to cop in store...since this is not as limited as a yeezy I'm not worried about being backdoored on this release.

I am as well. My buddy and I are debating what time to head down to State Street or if we'd be better servered just going to the Footlocker on Milwaukee. When I talked to the Foot Locker Manager on Tuesday he said they haven't received any Triple Blacks and had actually just sent an email to his DM because they weren't on their manifest lists... So that's cool.

Last edited:
I am as well. My buddy and I are debating what time to head down to State Street or if we'd be better servered just going to the Footlocker on Milwaukee. When I talked to the Foot Locker Manager on Tuesday he said they haven't received any Triple Blacks and had actually just sent an email to his DM because they weren't on their manifest lists... So that's cool.
I'm in Joliet to be exact...I was thinking avout hitting up State street at first but ive already made plans to head downtown later that day so wont head down there at 9 a.m. just to come back later.

The Finish Line at the Joliet Mall are getting pairs but truthfully i dont like the folks that work there. Plus that is the only foot store at that mall getting pairs.

Probably gonna hit Fox Valley for the release. Will have a chance to cop from Champs Footlocker or Finish Line there.

If you guys are hitting state street I wouldn't head down more than 30 mins before open. Between FTL the new Champs and FTA you should be good on missing crazy crowds or lines...not sure if there is a FNL down there.

I think they all open at 9

Footlocker is getting a ton of TW's. Less TB's. Footaction is barely getting any TW's and TB's aren't up on the locator still. Champs is getting a ton of TW's. TB's are down to 5 stores nationwide when yesterday it was 19 smh. Pathetic. Euro sites here I come lol.

IMG_2948.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG
Hey guys are these inner tags for the Triple Black NMD's legit?

Thank bro, picked up my wife and myself pairs of Iniki's to go running in. $96 on sale + 30% off, $12 shipping and tax got refunded (in Texas).

$148 shipped for 2 pairs, not bad.

?

How did you get no tax?

I also live in Texas and it applies taxes to any and all orders from proper

Back
Top Bottom