Adidas NMD thread

Got an error but had seven minutes left, got back to cart and then cart jacked on pay
Was able to get them at 10:10 though

86th just said they're out of black before store opening ..
We all know they bs. Cuz when I asked to see a manager he wasn't there he left after he sold them at 8 am. Only the assistant manager was there. And the assistant manager comes into the store at like 9;30 when I was the first one *wearing all black w gamma. 12s* was there at 845. Then I asked for all his mangers information and he couldn't even give me his name/phone number or I'd number.

Two more guys showed up at finish line after me. Guy opening the store is about to hook us up with the early purchase.

I'd go to work for the remaining 6 hours if I didnt hate my job lol...bout to lax with my girl now.

is hibbets known for overselling?
This item is restricted to a quantity of 1. Your order is not processed until you receive a shipment confirmation email.
i selected a size and this pops up. so judging from this pairs are not guaranteed.

20170811_094949_HDR.jpg

Sizes still adding to cart on Hibbett. Definitely suspect lol.

Overselling? no. Ghost orders? yes. They are still adding to cart but when you check out on some sizes it will throw an error and state order could not be created. If you get a confirmation instantly you are good on that order.

That's what I was thinking too.
if I was waiting I would contact corporate.
We all know they bs. Cuz when I asked to see a manager he wasn't there he left after he sold them at 8 am. Only the assistant manager was there. And the assistant manager comes into the store at like 9;30 when I was the first one *wearing all black w gamma. 12s* was there at 845. Then I asked for all his mangers information and he couldn't even give me his name/phone number or I'd number.
write a email to corporate if enough people do this maybe something gets done.

Overselling? no. Ghost orders? yes. They are still adding to cart but when you check out on some sizes it will throw an error and state order could not be created. If you get a confirmation instantly you are good on that order.

i got an order confirmation so hopefully im straight lol

Yeah, just noticed that the sizes disappear once you try to select a sold out size.

Good to hear! I overslept for the ADC release lol.

I feel bad for the people buying sole strike slots and get hit with the 2-4-1 or 3-4-1 when the customers only wanted 1 for 1

I feel bad for the people buying sole strike slots and get hit with the 2-4-1 or 3-4-1 when the customers only wanted 1 for 1

Nah not feeling bad, if you cant cop this shoe alone without an ATC service... This shoe is everywhere and plentyful.

Grabbed my pair from Hibbetts (only store in my area that got black ) .
surprisingly I was the 1st (9:20) and only two people came before 10.

Maybe that'll make people stop using them for every release and kill some of the hype and make it an easier cop for the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom