Adidas NMD thread

IMG_3786.jpg
Easy copped this morning via mobile!

glad so many peeps going manual on this.

It's almost ironic that a year ago this was unthinkable.

Adidas did right I guess (but most would think otherwise.)

Literally got the last pair in 11, black at my local finishline. Decided to check the thread and got another pair off hibbet (10.5) and they were $10 cheaper. I might have to return or trade the finishline pair.

I'm still new to boosts in general but I found that these weren't nearly as comfy as the ultraboost or even another pair of NMDs I got earlier this year. Like the sole wasn't as responsive; it didn't have the same cushion.

I feel bad for the people buying sole strike slots and get hit with the 2-4-1 or 3-4-1 when the customers only wanted 1 for 1

people ordered ATC don't have that same kinda mindset as regular folks...they prolly thrilled to get 2-4-1 and tagging ATC with their screenshots on twitter and seeking for RTs and attentions, lol

Overselling? no. Ghost orders? yes. They are still adding to cart but when you check out on some sizes it will throw an error and state order could not be created. If you get a confirmation instantly you are good on that order.
One order I got paypal conf but no hibbert confirmation email. Another order I did CC# and got hibbert confirmation. Both diff sizes. Should at least one be ok?

Took an L when ADC dropped at 7am. I got to the office around 8:30am and was able to cop an 8.5 after refreshing a few times. A pleasant surprise W. Good luck guys. Happy Friday!

Shot out to all you guys for the info on hibbet. I forgot these dropped today. All I saw was atc going crazy with 4 for 1 alerts. And adc was sold out around 1130 got a order in around 1145 on hibbetts

Nah not feeling bad, if you cant cop this shoe alone without an ATC service... This shoe is everywhere and plentyful.
Except in Canada, where as usual we get nothing.

Having said that I didn't opt in for an ATC (considered it at first) but saw how many sites were dropping them. At that point it was obvious I didn't need an ATC service...copped two 11's :nthat:

Showed up in the mall right when they opened up, only 2 other guys and a girl where there at the Footlocker. The employee told me they only got 1 FSR of the TB and loads of the White. Easy cop

Still not cool that Footlocker at 86th decided to sell only the white pairs and claimed that the black had been sold before store opening.

called my local footlocker and dude said they were sold out but he would sell me his personal pair for $220 lol

Back
Top Bottom