Adidas NMD thread

Next week.

adidas-nmd-r1-zebra-by3013-2.jpg

adidas-nmd-r1-zebra-bZ0219-5.jpg

The amount of shoes that has come out with the black boost/triple black theme def takes a some of the wind put of the sails of these shoes but I am personally not going to complain as black boost is what I've begged for since I first saw boost shoes. And I'm grabbing them all up of I like em. As of now my sights are set on the EQT. I don't even love that model (really tired of the black/grey weave on the uppers...the EQT is a mixture of black and 3m if I'm not mistaken but still would prefer all black) but I want black boost...

Yeah that is a nasty collection.

My NMD's definitely hold their own in my TB collection.
20170812_210103.jpg

Attachments

• 20170812_205944.jpg
    20170812_205944.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Quick advice needed please: picked up the TB in 10.5 based upon the fit of my OG PKs, but curious to know if the "glitches" follow the same rule or should I go with my true size of 11? Thanks

Quick advice needed please: picked up the TB in 10.5 based upon the fit of my OG PKs, but curious to know if the "glitches" follow the same rule or should I go with my true size of 11? Thanks

I tried the all white pair on today at champs in a size 11 and it was a little bigger I'm thinking I should of went with the 10.5

IMG_2268.JPG
I tried the all white pair on today at champs in a size 11 and it was a little bigger I'm thinking I should of went with the 10.5

Yes sir, picked up a 10.5 in the triple black, and my regular size is 11. I'm wondering about this par though....true to size or .5 down?

TB are readily available in footlocker eu sz 7-12... only problem is retail ends up being $206 smh
TB FTL.jpg

Last edited:
Think I'm going to check North Riverside to see of they still have pairs. North Riverside never has their Adidas move.

Edit: never mind. Mods deleted that previous weird post.

Attachments

• IMG_2467.GIF
    IMG_2467.GIF
    581.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Looking for a size 11 in the Japan Triple Black, wasn't able to cop on release day. If anybody has any leads please hit the PM!

Back
Top Bottom