Adidas NMD thread

The boost in the NMD's isn't very responsive but I love the feeling of containment I get from the blocks. Provides a different kind of comfort.

adidas-nmd-r1-zebra-by3013-2.jpg

not really feeling those patterns

Just tried these on at Pacsun today, guess they released them early. Debated for a while if I wanted them or not, decided to pass on them.

Just by itself that pattern looks cheap and look like "fake" knock offs found online.

Then again, on feet shots can change opinions.

I have been saying it for awhile now but looking over the whole landscape for me personally the NMD R1 is the best designed shoe to come out in a long time. It put adidas on the map for me. It was the shoe that hit the new age clean silhouette with the nostalgia of the bricks. I think they are better looking then all the ultra boosts and any nmd to succeed it. I am trying to grab what R1s i can before they are gone.

Sidebar: I feel the same way about the vapormax. Nike was flopping hard on all their "air" based shoes. The Roshe popularity came and went but they were losing to the UB market for sneakerheads...but man the vapormax is a direct hit as well.

love good competition. (shout out to new balance too the 247 line was a great thing)
there is nothing that NMD brings to the table to consider the "best recent designed shoe". If it was made in 2011 then maybe, but just roshes, the design is dated. it is nothing we haven't seen from the previous knit sneakers. Give me racers or trainers over nmds. Honestly UB 1.0 is superior in every way. Knit pattern, quality, silhouette and comfort. UB is the best recent adidas sneaker since y-3 qasa

there is nothing that NMD brings to the table to consider the "best recent designed shoe". If it was made in 2011 then maybe, but just roshes, the design is dated. it is nothing we haven't seen from the previous knit sneakers. Give me racers or trainers over nmds. Honestly UB 1.0 is superior in every way. Knit pattern, quality, silhouette and comfort. UB is the best recent adidas sneaker since y-3 qasa

Opinions differ. To me the UB 1.0 has only recently become popular due to how bad the 2.0 and 3.0 have really been. When they first launched they were had at discount. Nothing about them was gripping (imo)

I can see your point though. The flyknit trainer was an excellent shoe. But trainers and races for me were actual performance shoes. I run in both of my pairs...i would never run or work out in my nmds. I still think that the r1 was a game changer and really put adidas into that lifestyle segment that was/is booming.

back on topic...still no shipping from ADC for my TB NMDs

I feel like people gas the UB 1.0 too much. While it looks better than the other two after it, it's not worth calling it the best model out and ****. It's pretty damn basic when you look at it. I do agree with Racers and Trainers looking better too. I think the NMD has been a refreshing design if that makes sense.

i think so. i remember i read someone post about everyone going to FTL and finishline had no line... :nerd: i could be wrong tho
Yep...that's where I copped. Judging from the launch locator I would say just as many FNL's got them as FTL's...if not more.

Yeah my bad they did. Was gonna delete my post because I remember someone said they picked it up there too haha. Thanks anyway fellas. Gonna pickup the whites for my brother's bday. FNL near me has plenty!

anyone else got this message from JD ? after i got an order confirmation ...

we are very sorry; we have been unable to fulfil all or part of your recent order JD 400833612.

We understand how disappointing this must be and would like to offer our apologies. If you paid by card the refund will appear in your bank account within a week depending on your card provider. If you paid using PayPal the funds will appear in your account immediately *

* Excludes PayPal express. Please allow up to 5 days for funds to appear in your bank account.

anyone else got this message from JD ? after i got an order confirmation ...

we are very sorry; we have been unable to fulfil all or part of your recent order JD 400833612.

We understand how disappointing this must be and would like to offer our apologies. If you paid by card the refund will appear in your bank account within a week depending on your card provider. If you paid using PayPal the funds will appear in your account immediately *

* Excludes PayPal express. Please allow up to 5 days for funds to appear in your bank account.

What was this for?

Crazy thing is I got my order in real late on JD. I emailed them maybe 5 mins after to cancel my order deciding against them. They sent me shipping confirmation a day later smh. Their service is spotty.

Crazy thing is I got my order in real late on JD. I emailed them maybe 5 mins after to cancel my order deciding against them. They sent me shipping confirmation a day later smh. Their service is spotty.

yes... something stinks there

I'm glad I didn't do the 13.5 in tbs. the 13 still has a good amount of room. Probably could fit in a 12.5. I'm 14 in all jordans except 1's and 14 in all non pk nmds and 14 in UBS. 13.5 in UBS would be good. The 13 I have is pushing it. Crazy how much adidas is all over with sizing. Oh and a 14 for sure in yeezys but a 14.5 would be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom