Adidas NMD thread

Love the TB, hate the buldging look of the fabric at the top

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
I'm gonna have trouble justifying $1k on the Henders. Not like I'll be wearing them to work every day.

Almost feels like a shoe in search of a market.

But I'm sure they'll sell out in no time and command a hefty resale price because sneakers...
I have the AJ IV model of the Schemes and I'd say it's worth Japanese retail not state side retail. Quality is top notch and being able to resole the shoes is a bonus. Loving the aged look. I hope to pass my pair off to my future son.

found a local seller on eBay selling black human races .. listed them as DS but as soon as I met him at the police station the first thing he said was they've been worn a few times and the listing was wrong Smh .. should have known something was up when he agreed to sell them for $500 .. ended up buying them for $250 .. came home and cleaned them up .. think I got a deal? I'm fine with that price tho honestly

IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0929.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0933.JPG

found a local seller on eBay selling black human races .. listed them as DS but as soon as I met him at the police station the first thing he said was they've been worn a few times and the listing was wrong Smh .. should have known something was up when he agreed to sell them for $500 .. ended up buying them for $250 .. came home and cleaned them up .. think I got a deal? I'm fine with that price tho honestly

Where's the before pic? Lol. They look good! How did you clean them?

Where's the before pic? Lol. They look good! How did you clean them?

honestly they werent bad at all to begin with .. i was just going there expecting to buy DS sneakers so i was let down when all of u sudden theyve been worn .. i knew he was lying tho because he was coming up with all types of excuses as to why the listing was incorrect ..

and i just cleaned the bottoms with water and a rag nothing crazy

honestly they werent bad at all to begin with .. i was just going there expecting to buy DS sneakers so i was let down when all of u sudden theyve been worn .. i knew he was lying tho because he was coming up with all types of excuses as to why the listing was incorrect ..

and i just cleaned the bottoms with water and a rag nothing crazy

Well you came up for sure. ****ty beginning with a nice ending.

Question for nmd triple black, do they have 2 versions? On the adidas logo, one has trademark R, one doesnt. Im kinda worried cuz mine does not have it. I got it from a trade (size swap) long time ago when they released. I just noticed it last night.
Disclaimer: both pictures are not mine. Thanks in advance.

20170817_025758.png
20170817_025723.png

lol someone on craigslist selling sashikos for 600. lol talking bout they are limited only released in nyc lol :rofl: :lol:

Lol must saw that on the footlocker launch locator because New York was the only place popping up with them earlier this week.

IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0929.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0933.JPG

You came up for sure. The demand for Human Races is through the roof right now

Back
Top Bottom