Adidas NMD thread

It was a good Friday!

Finally got the Black JDSports exclusives delivered:

IMG_0182.JPG

And, though I know most around here weren't big fans, I loved the look of the Bedwin's, and finally got the blacks to go w/ my greys:

IMG_0187.JPG

he dropped half the price on them for worn a few times? :emoji_thinking: thats a come up on your end if they're legit.

i honestly think he needed the money bad .. but he lied on his ebay listing so he was ready to drop the price if you ask me .. especially if he knew we were meeting up .. im almost 100% sure theyre legit because the fakes ive seen are terrible plus his other listings were legit .. are there any specific things to check?

Still on the hunt for a size 11 Japan Pack Triple Black NMD. If anybody has one they're looking to get rid of or know somebody that'll let them go for a decent price hit the PM please, thanks!

Still on the hunt for a size 11 Japan Pack Triple Black NMD. If anybody has one they're looking to get rid of or know somebody that'll let them go for a decent price hit the PM please, thanks!
Worldbox has one. But its around $230 shipped with conversion

Just go through StockX? With a new member discount it'll be maybe a little over retail.

goat has a size 11 asking for $220. Maybe put in an offer and you can probably get for a little over retail.

Would you guys clean offspring nmds in the washing machine doing the pillow case and low setting method?

i know stockx been tight constantly seeing "just use the new membership disc" :lol:

oh well

you can only use it once per address and per payment method. Stockx is probably losing a tiny bit with all these "new members" and all the free shipping they're giving sellers. But it certainly makes them the first choice over Goat. And stockx doesn't nag about the tiniest dust like Goat does.

I think it is one use per address. Meaning if you signed up, didnt use it, purchased something andbhad it sent to you...you could still sign up for a new account to get the code and it'll work on the next purchase.

Happened for me. Bought the TB 3.0 but my code just expired the day prior. I actually messaged the guys at stockx to see if they would revive the code for me but they wouldnt.

Couple weeks later made a new account to buy the olives. Same billing and shipping info...code worked though

Back
Top Bottom